PDA

View Full Version : Question about outfits

Reidar
Nov 11, 2006, 10:10 PM
I've noticed that my human ranger doesn't have glowing designs on the back of his shirt the way others do. Is this dependent on class, and is it like this for all races? I've never noticed this before. I'm spending every piece of meseta I can on Fo weps for my PM so I don't want to spend the money to switch. Thanks.

Vorpal
Nov 11, 2006, 10:13 PM
I'm been confused about the photons for a bit, but I think I know what they are. Does your armor have a element? Mine has a 21% resistance to fire, and it glows orange-ish on my back.

Though I would expect that non-element armor would have a green photon on their back, like I've seen on one of my friends.

Katrina
Nov 11, 2006, 10:15 PM
equip your armor. The armor causes the patterns on the clothes to glow, the color depending on what element you are using in the armor.

P.S. When you switch jobs, it removes your armor, just remember to re-equip it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reidar
Nov 11, 2006, 10:16 PM
Doh. I didn't have armor equipped. Thanks. And I had no idea armor was visible like that.

I also didn't know that the color changes due to the element, so thanks to both of you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reidar on 2006-11-11 19:17 ]</font>