PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode Free Missions

BeeYee
Nov 12, 2006, 01:27 PM
the cargo train one, the one that requires level 15. Ya, how can you get an S-rank on that one? I kill the guys until i get Info Key 1, then i go back to that straight divided room, and kill those guys, but then i kill the other guys and finish the mission. Makes me mad because every time, my mission score is 995, one more enemy and ill get an S-rank. Can you help me out here?

Ichy
Nov 12, 2006, 01:30 PM
In the first car, after you clear everything out, turn around and go back. There should now be a SEED-Vance type mob that pops there. I did this mission at least 20 times in Story Mode wracking my brain on that one till I figured it out ><

BeeYee
Nov 12, 2006, 01:32 PM
WOOOH, thanks a lot... now i have to try it out.

BeeYee
Nov 12, 2006, 01:43 PM
yes, it worked, now i have a SUV weapon. probably not the best one, Hegel Buster, is it good enough to replace safety heart?

Knight_of_MIA
Nov 13, 2006, 07:32 AM
Can you please tell me exactly what to do to make the SEED vance spawn ? Do I just have to kill all mobs in the front car or do I have to enter the site-wagon which only can be passed by moving to me middle cars and then re-entering the other (right-hand) side ?

Mayumi
Nov 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
Kill everything in the first and second parts, then instead of moving on to the middle cars, head back to where you started to find the Vance. If you take the key and open the door to the item room, there will always be a sword with an element. I can't remember what exactly, but it makes a good weapon for the level and also makes for good PM food later if you want blade.