PDA

View Full Version : GC: Importers: What's Your PSO situation looking like?

oSmoDiAr2
Nov 19, 2002, 07:04 PM
FOR ANYONE WHO IS GETTING THE FIXED VERSION:

If I mailed Sonic Team my copy of the game, would they send me the fixed one even though I live in North America? I don't wanna buy it at full price again, especially when I'm gonna have to start over from scratch with the new copy.

PlatinumGame
Nov 19, 2002, 07:10 PM
Even if it comes to buying the fixed version for full price, I will. I will never touch another US version of PSO besides Xbox PSO if I get it.

Blenjar
Nov 19, 2002, 07:38 PM
I didn't get online yet, im kinda busy on the xlive. By luck you my get the first fix American version of pso, IF they do the same like fix jp version.

Scan_Man
Nov 19, 2002, 07:56 PM
I'm sticking with the import. No way I'm giving up a level 162 character.

Spacepest
Nov 20, 2002, 04:15 AM
I'm only getting the fixed version if its confirmed that usa and japanese servers will be connected. Other then that, unless they release new material on the "fixed" version (like new levels and such) I see no other reason to buy a THIRD copy of gc pso.

But believe me, if the servers are ever connected, you can bet that i'm getting rid of my usa copy as fast as I can, and will be playing exclusively the import version!

Atax
Nov 20, 2002, 05:50 AM
I'll only buy the revised version if:

I can play on US servers with it.
Able to export my current characters onto it.

I've invested too much time in my characters, for me to start waving good bye to them any time soon.

geewj
Nov 21, 2002, 03:07 PM
Im going to get the fixed version if it is connected with the US version. I mailed NCS about GC PSO exchanges and got this...

Hello, from the main NCS website update on Nov. 20, 2002:

NCS is aware of the fixed version of Gamecube PSO Episode 1+2 [JPN] which ships in December but we have not confirmed our ability to trade our EXPORT copies with Sega. Working on it.

:/ so who knows if I'll have to buy it again.

Hapsby
Nov 23, 2002, 10:42 PM
I will keep playing the buggy version till the fix comes out. At least there's still some English speaking people, unlike PC version. I don't care about all of my stuff turning into pumpkins. I don't have any rares. Crush Bullets are easy to find. I'll miss my mag though.

Zio
Nov 23, 2002, 11:23 PM
ill get fixed but after that im done with expansions unless i see something on it that looks really interesting.

faceless
Nov 24, 2002, 02:04 AM
will get it somehow

Spektrum
Nov 24, 2002, 06:22 AM
So if i would import pso for gc from US I would get the bug version? how do I know wich one is the fixed? And when will the fixed version be out in US if it not allready is?