PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: What's wrong with my shop listing?

Husker_Freak
Nov 12, 2006, 10:15 PM
I've been doing great business in my shop for the last week or so and now that has come to a screeching halt!!

I have VERY good prices on everything but I noticed today that the last visitor to come to my shop was over 10 hours ago. This is NOT normal. I usually see people in there every time I go to my room.

Is anybody else having this issue or an answer to why my shop is all of a sudden invisible to people?

PSU in game name: Husker Freak

Tomeeboy
Nov 12, 2006, 10:22 PM
It seems that shops are listed in order of age, so the older your shop becomes, the further down in search results it will appear. Unfortunately, this means total exclusion from many searches, as the maximum number of shops displayed is 30. I've noticed the same with my shop in the PC/PS2 version.

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 13, 2006, 01:13 AM
On 2006-11-12 19:22, Tomeeboy wrote:
It seems that shops are listed in order of age, so the older your shop becomes, the further down in search results it will appear. Unfortunately, this means total exclusion from many searches, as the maximum number of shops displayed is 30. I've noticed the same with my shop in the PC/PS2 version.

wow...just wow...guess taht explains why my business tok a dump too...

Ruby-chan
Nov 13, 2006, 03:10 AM
I read about this, but I certainly thought I'd have more than a few hours before I couldn't find my store in the listing with an item search (I was selling synth materials.) I don't suppose there's a way it gets refreshed at all? I'd like to be listed again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Divanti
Nov 13, 2006, 03:27 AM
I always wondered why anybody would actually pay money to close their shop only to have to spend 15000 to re-open it... now it all makes sense...