PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode Outing (Friday 11/22 @ 8 PST)

pixelate
Nov 19, 2002, 07:27 PM
I never did get my S-Rank on the DC version, and I'd like to work on finishing this little leftover task.

I haven't started yet, so I'd like to get a team that's willing to do the first three or so levels of Challenge Mode this coming Friday night at 8 o'clock PST. We'd obviously meet on Antares 8.

My char. is a Viridia HUcaseal. I did a little C-Mode on the DC version, which means I'm not terribly familiar with the maps.

Anyone up for it?

RuneLateralus
Nov 20, 2002, 03:15 PM
I missed out the Challange experience of Ver 2, so I cannot help you on the maps, but if you are looking for players, I will be glad to join you.

vidkid7
Nov 20, 2002, 07:35 PM
Hey, I'm there if anyone needs a HUmar-Viridia.

Title: Ra-GOU
01: 00'16"13

pixelate
Nov 21, 2002, 03:38 AM
All righty. Thanks, you two.

As far as the maps go, the Challenge Mode maps were recently updated to PSOW. Check 'em out beforehand if you'd like.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=15

I'd like to get one more person for this. I don't mind if you've never done Challenge Mode before. Actually, I'd prefer help out a person who's new to Challenge Mode.

Arkarin
Nov 21, 2002, 10:45 AM
I've never done it but definitely would like to give the challenge mode a run. I will check out the maps before friday nite.

On 2002-11-21 00:38, pixelate wrote:
All righty. Thanks, you two.

As far as the maps go, the Challenge Mode maps were recently updated to PSOW. Check 'em out beforehand if you'd like.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=15

I'd like to get one more person for this. I don't mind if you've never done Challenge Mode before. Actually, I'd prefer help out a person who's new to Challenge Mode.

pixelate
Nov 21, 2002, 01:47 PM
Goodie. So that's a team of four.

See y'all on Friday. ^_^

pixelate
Nov 23, 2002, 12:42 AM
Thanks y'all for showing up. C-Mode is pretty rough without a keyboard. But for a first timer, Arkarin, it's rough no matter what. You'll get the hang of it with time.

Toyzferall
Nov 23, 2002, 01:08 AM
I dropped in. And I didn't even read this post. O.o;; Anyways... I had fun, guys. Thx!

RuneLateralus
Nov 24, 2002, 02:29 AM
It was fun...but next time, stop waiting for me when I been in front of your face for 15 minutes. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Ah, the comicalness of misunderstanding...

And do not worry Ark. It is called Challenge mode for a reason.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-11-23 23:31 ]</font>

pixelate
Nov 24, 2002, 03:52 AM
I got confuzzled! Sorry, Rune. =/

On 2002-11-22 22:08, Toyzferall wrote:
I dropped in. And I didn't even read this post. O.o;; Anyways... I had fun, guys. Thx!

Thanks to you, too, for filling in for a game. And thanks to pErFeCt_34 for filling in on a few games as well.

Arkarin
Nov 25, 2002, 03:42 PM
On 2002-11-22 21:42, pixelate wrote:
Thanks y'all for showing up. C-Mode is pretty rough without a keyboard. But for a first timer, Arkarin, it's rough no matter what. You'll get the hang of it with time.

Pixe, thanks for hosting. I was smarting for awhile after letting the team down by getting killed every time Friday nite but will be back. But first I have to do some research on stratigies and practice to improve my game play. Got any basic suggestions? For one, I thought you began play with your same level and weapons as normal quests. What determines your weapons and starting level? Does everyone begin at lvl 3 as I did for example?