PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is the right place to ask

Hresvelgr
Nov 13, 2006, 09:42 AM
Currently im planing on buying myself and xbox360 and run PSU from there but i have some questions regarding this specific process and i hope i could get some help from here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1. Whats the difference betwean a Silver and a Gold live account? and whats required to play PSU on?

2. There's like two different 360 packages you can buy, the first one being a little less expensive called CORE i think? and the second one being more expensive contains more content? or? does a Live package include in the more expensive one? or do i have to buy it seperate just like the old xbox way?

3. What sort of payment system does PSU have? is it a month to month bill or can you prepay for like say.. 6 months in beforehand?

Thanks in advance //Hresvelgr

Mazoku
Nov 13, 2006, 02:21 PM
On 2006-11-13 06:42, Hresvelgr wrote:
1. Whats the difference betwean a Silver and a Gold live account? and whats required to play PSU on?

Silver doesn't let you play games online, but PSU is an exception since it has its own separate fee. I know there were some problems with silver and PSU in the beginning but I believe they've been resolved.

2. There's like two different 360 packages you can buy, the first one being a little less expensive called CORE i think? and the second one being more expensive contains more content? or? does a Live package include in the more expensive one? or do i have to buy it seperate just like the old xbox way?

Core has a wired controller and no hard drive.
Premium includes a hard drive, wireless controller and headset. Premium is the way to go.
On the core you can't save anything unless you buy a $40 memory card. Neither include Live.

3. What sort of payment system does PSU have? is it a month to month bill or can you prepay for like say.. 6 months in beforehand?

You have to buy a subscription in the Live marketplace. The only option is $9.99/month.

Hresvelgr
Nov 13, 2006, 03:50 PM
Thx alot Mazoku for clearing that up for me.

I'll probably go for the Gold Live Membership aswell as a Premium 360 Package http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alltough, im not entirely sure about the live thing, do you buy a live package from the store? just like you did for the old xbox? and in that case, does the silver and the gold come in separate boxes? or do you just buy a live and then choose the options for the specific live?

Sorry im a little slow :<