PDA

View Full Version : Expert class question, regarding wartecher

happy_cricket
Nov 13, 2006, 01:42 PM
My room mate wants to make her character into a wartecher, possibly. She is currently a level 4 hunter, level 1 (with no points) Force. We had heard that you have to be level 3 hunter, and level 5 force. Is it too late for her?

Thanks for any info. I did try to search for it, but I confess to being a newb, and most of the info I found seemed more like stats and stuff.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 13, 2006, 01:43 PM
nope, as long as you have ATLEAST a lv 3 in Hunter and a lv 5 in Force, you can switch to WarTecher at any time.

happy_cricket
Nov 13, 2006, 01:48 PM
Sweet, thanks!

happy_cricket
Nov 25, 2006, 01:53 PM
Another question for you Mwabwetumba, do you play the Japanese version? Is that how you know?

Also, is it possible to level up to level 10 in all three job classes? And then switch back and forth to whatever expert class you little PSO adicted heart desires?

Spellbinder
Nov 25, 2006, 01:59 PM
Actually the information regarding Wartecher and the other Expert Classes has been floating around for some time now. You can check the sticky at the top for some additional info threads. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And for your other two questions, if you had the time, yes you could level all three of the basic jobs to 10 and then switch to any expert jobs whenever you want. Just be mindful that you have to pay a fee everytime you change jobs.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 25, 2006, 02:04 PM
I have been schooled in the ways of PSU by reading EVERY D*MN POST on these forums for about 2-3 months:P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2006-11-25 11:05 ]</font>

happy_cricket
Nov 25, 2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you both. I'll check the sticky.