PDA

View Full Version : im done

atomisk
Nov 13, 2006, 04:37 PM
Im fed up with sega's bullshit, I think that their rediculous online strategy has absolutely killed the game for me. theres no sense of exploration or discovery in the game because theres almost NOTHING TO DO. I dont get the feel of an adventure I did with pso, I feel like they lost all the charm and magic there was in pso and gave us something completely streamlined. while this sounds silly, other than not getting the entire game, my biggest problem is that theres no feel that your a part of something bigger like there was in pso. why? in pso you had a reason to do the things you were doing, you were exploring a brand new world, you did missions because there were characters who hired you for their own reasons. aside from all these grievances psu is still fun to play but im cancelling my account until sega actually decides to give us something resembling a full game, the most annoying thing is they know theyre getting away with it because the entire playerbase are loyal pso fans.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 13, 2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, bye.

Dhylec
Nov 13, 2006, 04:39 PM
Sega have failed atomisk. ;]

Hustler_One
Nov 13, 2006, 05:12 PM
On 2006-11-13 13:39, Dhylec wrote:
Sega have failed atomisk. ;]

Lol

atomisk wrote:
Im fed up with sega's bullshit, I think that their rediculous online strategy has absolutely killed the game for me.
Then you never liked it enough it the first place, OR, you played it too much.

atomisk wrote:
I dont get the feel of an adventure I did with pso
I never did in PSO.... I just played it cause I liked finding stuff... oh, and it was fun to play with my friends.

atomisk wrote:
you were exploring a brand new world

Go to Neudaiz.... or play story+extra.

Posted: 2006-11-13 13:38, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Ok, bye.

RyuKisargi
Nov 14, 2006, 07:09 AM
Bye. ;(

Azraelscross
Nov 15, 2006, 01:02 AM
don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. We don't want ass prints on our new doors!

EphekZ
Nov 16, 2006, 01:47 AM
have fun brooding while no one cares

opaopajr
Nov 21, 2006, 04:20 AM
you're done? do we get to stick a fork in you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif