PDA

View Full Version : Ruins V. Hard: Am I ready?

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 19, 2002, 09:28 PM
I'm a Level 54 HUcast, and I've just beaten the Mines on V. Hard. Do you think I'm ready for the Ruins? I know 54 sounds a bit low for that, but the rest of V. Hard was so god damned easy; how hard can the Ruins be? And as for Dark Falz, I have a Resist/Devil and a Resist/Holy. Do you think I can take it?

Vejita
Nov 19, 2002, 09:31 PM
i would say so, as long as you can survive his 3rd form swipe and grants

if you can but dont have enough mates, buy some, go down there and drop them, then die, buy some more, and drop them and die and buy some more, so then you'll have 10 at hand and 20 laying on the ground that you can pick up when 3rd form rolls around, you can do same with scapes if needed

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 19, 2002, 09:35 PM
Really think so? OK, I'll post pack after whenever I try it. You sure did respond quickly... one would think you had been stalking me, just waiting for me to ask a question... and for that I thank you.

Vol_Opt
Nov 19, 2002, 11:13 PM
.. Bzzt..

.. This unit's RAcast is having difficulties in V.Hard Ruins.. Bzzt.. Cannot defeat Dark Falz.. Bzzt.. Level 85.. Bzzt..

Brundidge
Nov 20, 2002, 10:37 AM
Just make sure you have weapon(s) that hit dark a bunch. I was able to breeze it easy with a gungnir(sp?) with 0/10/0/40 to it (yeah I was happy when I found it at first for some odd reason, probably cuz I was already heading into v.hard ruins).