PDA

View Full Version : PA's evolution levels

Shrike54
Nov 14, 2006, 10:34 AM
I'm making another list! This one will be about the evolution of photon arts, such as the new techniques they gain, and at which level they evolve.
Rising Strike:
level 13: additional strike by pressing photon art button after 1st combo

Tzion
Nov 14, 2006, 10:38 AM
I got the second strike at level 11... and it's only level 12 now, so I think 13 may be wrong.

Shrike54
Nov 14, 2006, 10:41 AM
thanx for the correction, I thought it was level 11 too, but wasn't sure.

Shrike54
Nov 14, 2006, 10:44 AM
Does anyone know if Rising strike evolves after level 11? Because mine is level 26 or 27, and still hasn't changed again.

OMGTank
Nov 14, 2006, 10:58 AM
I believe(that being the key word) that most PAs get an extra button Press at 11 and 21 but I'm not sure if they all do.

Wolfgate
Nov 14, 2006, 02:21 PM
I'm not sure if its the same for online, but in the offline mode, if you check the description on a PA, it will show how many extra strikes they recieve. It should say such as 1 hit, 2 hit or so. I believe the rising stike might only be 2

RavenTW
Nov 14, 2006, 04:00 PM
Photon Arts recieve an upgrade at the level past every tenth (aka, 11, 21, 31, etc.). Some Arts gain additional combos (Rising Strike and Dus Daggas, for certain), while some simply gain an extra boost beyond the regular level up boost (Bullets, for example, will recieve an extra % to cause a Status effect). Also, the PP cost increases.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2006-11-14 13:02 ]</font>

etlitch
Nov 14, 2006, 04:08 PM
All the PAs that are currently available for US PSU gains a second combo when it's level reaches 11.

All of those PAs except for the 1hand weapon PAs will gain a thrid combo once it's level reaches 21.

The "hits" on the description is just bad translation. It actually tells you how many enemies that can get hit max at every damage opportunity for the fist combo of the PA. (forexample dual dagger, first PA combo spins and deals damage 3 times can hit a max of 2 enemies every time it deals damage. People usually write 2x3 on guides.)

The ATP and ATA boost in the description/info also only applies for the first combo of the PA. The other 2 combos may have different ATP and ATA boost/reduction.

Whatever "list" you are writing, it would only apply for the storyline/extra mode since the ATP&ATA modifier between storyline/extra and network mode differs. The time it takes/amount of hits you have to deal using the PA to level it also differs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-11-14 13:11 ]</font>