PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Myroom exit teleport

etlitch
Nov 14, 2006, 11:27 AM
This is pretty basic, but I'm sure somepeople has wondered or overlooked this when making their alts.

*Visit the below locations will allow you to directly teleport to the locations instead of just the planet when leaving myroom. You must visit all the locations for a single planet to unlock it for just that planet*

Guardians Colony
----
Myroom
1st floor lobby
2st floor shopping mallA
3st floor shopping mallB
4st floor spaceport
5st floor guardians HQ

Parum
----
Central district
West district
East district
GRM shop
Guardians HQ

Neudaiz
----
Central district
Yohmei shop
Guardians HQ

Moatoob
----
Central district
Tenora Works shop
Guardians HQ

After visiting all listed locations for a certain planet/area, you'l be able to teleport directly to the listed locations when exiting myroom.

Saves those that does'nt mind leaving their current party abit of time from having to run around.

Locations visited is only saved on the char that you visited the location with. So you'l have to revisit all the places if you make a new character if you want to be able to choose where to teleport to on that new character.

Lots of people seems to have overlooked this since they don't visit the Guardians HQ on other planets(makes sense, they're currently useless) with their newly created alts, thous they'l only be able to choose planet but not location when exiting myroom.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-11-17 06:37 ]</font>

Bast
Nov 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
Very nice. Thank you! I often use the GRM branches to get to the missions and the Planet shops to get them (of course) and other shops (clothing, synth, etc.).

Deerlay
Nov 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
Simply UNBELIEVABLE !

But thanks for the others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deerlay on 2006-11-14 09:00 ]</font>

Dhylec
Nov 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
Most should have seen this when leaving the room, but a good reference nevertheless.

Tomeeboy
Nov 14, 2006, 12:08 PM
On 2006-11-14 09:01, Dhylec wrote:
Most should have seen this when leaving the room, but a good reference nevertheless.

Well, you won't see the specific locations unless you have visited all of those locations for the planet you are traveling to. I think this guide is more to let people know what locations must be visited in order to have direct access to all locations via the My Room exit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Renze_F
Nov 14, 2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks! I was wondering how to trigger that... I did it on Neudaiz, but not on Parum. I was confused because I go to Parum more often than Neudaiz.

Dhylec
Nov 14, 2006, 02:04 PM
I think this guide is more to let people know what locations must be visited in order to have direct access to all locations via the My Room exit.
Indeed, I hope the OP will see & clarify this.

Itsuki
Nov 14, 2006, 02:26 PM
Actually, I believe you just need to talk to the girl the guardian base to allow for the teleporting. Nothing more than that. Though most people do not ever go into that place.

Pentence
Nov 14, 2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah i figured this out too i did it with my alt at lvl 2 just to get them all right away ,but i figured everyone kinda knew it already.

XeroSum
Nov 14, 2006, 03:25 PM
On 2006-11-14 09:01, Dhylec wrote:

they wont see that unless they visit the whole planet

Dhylec
Nov 14, 2006, 03:46 PM
they wont see that unless they visit the whole planet
That's what I implied. Also, that's why I want the OP to clarify it in his guide.

jimmer411
Nov 14, 2006, 03:52 PM
You have to talk to the guardian counter person to get access to them. I had been everywhere on parum and didnt have them until i talked to her.

etlitch
Nov 14, 2006, 04:17 PM
No, just entering the guardians building is enough.

Antagony
Nov 14, 2006, 06:10 PM
Aha! My friend just started an account and while I had this available on mine, we couldn't figure out how to "unlock" it. Thanks for the info!