PDA

View Full Version : BB questions.

g0r177az
Nov 14, 2006, 06:41 PM
I have been playing PSO Ep I&II for a very long time and have wondered about blue burst. What is different or similar from the original pso's? I belive my real question here is is it worth getting blue burst to play and will it be worth my time playing?

KojiroAK
Nov 15, 2006, 04:45 AM
Well if you die you loose Exp.
There are additional Areas and Quests.
There are some more Items.
You can only play online.

One Question is also, if you still have your characters form 1&2.
Then i personaly wouldn't go to BB and go on with 1&2 because i wouldn't won't to have to search all the items again i already have.

g0r177az
Nov 15, 2006, 06:29 PM
Well since the site lets you download for free and all you pay is the monthly fee, then i think PSOBB is going to have one new player.

Nidramag
Nov 18, 2006, 05:08 PM
I thought you already stopped playing PSU (blech) after about...a WEEK! but it would probably be cool if you got PSOBB because your only good characters were...screwy... and you never even play it...but don't you get less time n the compy than the Xbox?

Roy-Mustang
Nov 19, 2006, 09:01 AM
Where can I register to get my ID? I downloaded the game but the link to Billing Site from PSOBB doesn't work. Can I register if I am in a latinamerican country?

EphekZ
Nov 19, 2006, 01:40 PM
dude, it's really a waste. There's probably about 50 people on line =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-11-19 10:41 ]</font>

mountainlion
Nov 21, 2006, 02:39 AM
Blue Burst is the only one with Ep iv that I know of

Zelly
Nov 21, 2006, 10:46 PM
to get a hunters liscence, just go to the official blue burst site, and i got a question, how much does blue burst cost? and whats the monthly fee?

Zelly
Nov 21, 2006, 10:49 PM
oh, i forgot, i dont have a modem/broadbrand so, would it be easier just to get bb? i really wanna play online, and i cant find a modem/broadbrand thing.

mountainlion
Nov 22, 2006, 07:48 AM
On 2006-11-21 19:49, Zelly wrote:
oh, i forgot, i dont have a modem/broadbrand so, would it be easier just to get bb? i really wanna play online, and i cant find a modem/broadbrand thing.

DSL/Cable modems are usually supplied and installed by your Internet Service Provider (if the service is available in your area) & there's usually a rental fee for the modem, unless you pay for it in full, plus a monthly fee. The game will run better with a broadband connection. Also it will be easier to play if you get/or have a controller for your PC. Otherwise you'll have to play it with the keyboard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mountainlion on 2006-11-22 04:54 ]</font>

mountainlion
Nov 22, 2006, 07:50 AM
On 2006-11-21 19:46, Zelly wrote:
to get a hunters liscence, just go to the official blue burst site, and i got a question, how much does blue burst cost? and whats the monthly fee?

It's been over a year since I cancelled the account with Blue Burst. From what I remember, you only have to pay the Hunter's Liscence fee every month. Read this page: http://www.psobb.com/support/faq.php#no11 & http://www.psobb.com/guide/pregame/index.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mountainlion on 2006-11-22 15:33 ]</font>