PDA

View Full Version : Higher Luck doesn't do Squat!!! And Yeah, I'm Tick'd

DarkSeph
Nov 14, 2006, 11:03 PM
I wait forever for my luck to be anything higher than 1 and finally I get a luck level 3 for today. I blew the ENTIRE DAY playing missions all over the place even risking higher rank levels and almost getting myself killed when soloing and I'll get to the point....

....I GOT LESS RARES AND GOOD ITEMS THAN DAYS WHERE I HAD ABSOLUATION NO! LUCK AT ALL!!!!!

What the Heck SEGA.....you really, can't get any lower than this! Even some of my Synths failed with higher percentages and from what I saw it was more like BAD LUCK getting a 3 today....I didn't even see so much as a Single Rappy either and I'm already 100hrs into this dang game. So Thanks for wasting my day! My Life! Now go back to laughing it up at all our expense like your soooo good at.

***@#$%&%#***

Aaomi
Nov 14, 2006, 11:05 PM
Using +7 to +9 Grinders I had 5/6 weapons break on just the 2nd grind with level 3 luck earlier. While Aaomi my beast with no luck has found about 8 rares in the last hour http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 14, 2006, 11:06 PM
funny thing about luck is well ya gotta be lucky http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif even with high luck for the day doesnt mean you cant be unlucky.

DarkSeph
Nov 14, 2006, 11:06 PM
EXACTLY!

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 11:07 PM
On 2006-11-14 20:03, DarkSeph wrote:
I wait forever for my luck to be anything higher than 1 and finally I get a luck level 3 for today. I blew the ENTIRE DAY playing missions all over the place even risking higher rank levels and almost getting myself killed when soloing and I'll get to the point....

....I GOT LESS RARES AND GOOD ITEMS THAN DAYS WHERE I HAD ABSOLUATION NO! LUCK AT ALL!!!!!

What the Heck SEGA.....you really, can't get any lower than this! Even some of my Synths failed with higher percentages and from what I saw it was more like BAD LUCK getting a 3 today....I didn't even see so much as a Single Rappy either and I'm already 100hrs into this dang game. So Thanks for wasting my day! My Life! Now go back to laughing it up at all our expense like your soooo good at.

***@#$%&%#***

http://macrochan.be/vjejkcep/source/O/C/OCYKRE6R75C4E6JXV5PHU6BHX6M7V476.gif

So much hate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif it's just a game.

Wackonus
Nov 14, 2006, 11:08 PM
It's really funny.

Metempsychic
Nov 14, 2006, 11:10 PM
...Maybe SEGA would give you better drops if you could type the english language correctly.

Notice how none of us are in a position to do anything at all about what you're complaining about. Not to mention how completely unfounded your arguments are.

I'd like to see what gave you the idea that having level three luck made rares rain down from the skies and caused the laws of probability to change.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 11:12 PM
If I remeber correctly the disclaimer (that you agreed to if I'm not mistaken) said that grinding was best done by professionals ......nuff said.

Btw this is a rant topic it should be moved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 20:19 ]</font>

Wackonus
Nov 14, 2006, 11:12 PM
Good point.

ZiG
Nov 14, 2006, 11:19 PM
Holy shit, calm down... lol...

Wackonus
Nov 14, 2006, 11:22 PM
Bottom line is this. You're gonna have to wait until another multi star luck level whatever thing and, yes you may not find anything when you have it. Tough luck. Stop whinning.

DarkSeph
Nov 14, 2006, 11:23 PM
WOW! Just the comments I would expect from people in this forum....HAHA!!! Well at least you are all consistant. And the point of this for the Mentally Challenged was to inform people just has pathetic this whole luck thing is and how it doesn't change anything.......SEGA still expects you to put in 1000 hours before you can get anything good out of one of their games.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 11:27 PM
luck isn't pathethic, it justs hate you.

Wackonus
Nov 14, 2006, 11:32 PM
That may be the case as well. Blame the devil like I do.

Haceldama
Nov 14, 2006, 11:34 PM
ehm, on a day i had 1* luck, i was getting 2 nanocarbs per relic run, the luck went off .. i got 1 odd per relic run if at all.
also grinding b weapons was way easier on that day, least the first level .. =)
so i suppose higher luck does change stuff. but yes i'm amazed today with 3 star luckj, i saw no real difference in the kind of drops these females got.
there was relic edge spam yesterday evening /night, and now, even with high luck, there is nothing at all .. i tend towards believing it is either the time spent online or the hour which affects the not shown luck when synthing and some item drops.

DarkSeph
Nov 14, 2006, 11:35 PM
.......Mod, you might as well delete this......So much for letting people know what they are getting themselves into with this game.

ProfessorZ
Nov 14, 2006, 11:57 PM
Luck is for grinding mostly man

DarkSeph
Nov 14, 2006, 11:58 PM
It's just frustrating and depressing......most games I put this much time into I eventually get something I want out of it and that was all I was trying to say.......

Squall179
Nov 15, 2006, 04:16 PM
Doesnt the Luck thing effect Critical hit rates?

Solstis
Nov 15, 2006, 07:36 PM
Man, I was really hoping that luck did something. Guess I'll have to burn my copy of my game and defecate on my receipt.

navci
Nov 15, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-11-14 20:58, DarkSeph wrote:
It's just frustrating and depressing......most games I put this much time into I eventually get something I want out of it and that was all I was trying to say.......

Talk to anyone who played PSO and tried to hunt stuff. XD If you're unlucky, you're just unlucky.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 15, 2006, 08:50 PM
None of the current rares are any good/shiny/SSJSJS powered up yo.

Also the rappy figure is ugly. I like the Pannon figure better myself.

You're not missing out on much.

EphekZ
Nov 16, 2006, 01:50 AM
/cry

Mystil
Nov 16, 2006, 07:13 PM
Lvl3 luck is very antigrind. Don't know about the drops though... I get good drops.