PDA

View Full Version : need help with my PM

Tizzakowack
Nov 15, 2006, 12:32 PM
currently my PM has +1 striking and thats all... what is good to feed him for striking? and i do want striking as a hunter right?

Ravennittes
Nov 15, 2006, 12:43 PM
You can feed Food items such as Tear of Light, althought that can be expensive, Atomisers of all kinds (Stars and Moon Atomisers X's are the best), and any type of bladed weapon. For hunter, unless you plan on making all your own stuff, you should make it something you would use to solo a mission, like a force or ranger PM. This is only a suggestion however, unless you wanna have two hunters fighting... I mean it's still your call.

segadrm10
Nov 15, 2006, 01:12 PM
i give mine all mates

Tizzakowack
Nov 15, 2006, 01:16 PM
so since im a hunter it would be better to make a force or ranger PM?

Ravennittes
Nov 15, 2006, 02:37 PM
If you plan on soloing and buying most of your weapons, yes.

PaladinRPG
Nov 15, 2006, 02:55 PM
I would highly suggest consulting the Quick and Dirty Mind PM (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=122850&forum=22&57) thread, if you are looking to solo. It produces a mixed stat Technic PM that can function like your very own on call Force, a constant Resta which is a boon to anyone. And you'll still have high enough striking to forge hunter weapons at a good rate, likely only about 10% below a pure Striking PM would.

Obviously if you plan to craft a ton and want the pure sword-using PM, then avoid the tech disks and just feed that thing the highest * rating restoratives you can find. Making Fruit Juice from Colony synth shop is a cheap and effective way, too. This technique will also add some Tech levels, so to avoid that, feed it some low-level striking weapons you pick up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-15 11:56 ]</font>