PDA

View Full Version : If real life was PSO, what class would you be?

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 20, 2002, 08:29 AM
If we lived life like we played PSO, what class would you be? I'd probably be a FOmar, why I don't know, just suits me best. How aboiut you?

Atax
Nov 20, 2002, 09:06 AM
I'd be either be a HUmar, or a FOmar.

Scan_Man
Nov 20, 2002, 09:10 AM
I would be a fomar. I always wanted an excuse to wear a wizard robe.

Wewt
Nov 20, 2002, 09:19 AM
I'm happy being a male human, so I'd have to choose either HUmar, RAmar or FOmar...

They all look ridiculous in their own way...

HUmar.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 20, 2002, 09:24 AM
FOmarl, 'cause I'm not a cat!

Kayumi
Nov 20, 2002, 10:28 AM
Sadly all my favorite classes are the opposite gender as I am...I'd be a Ramar, in the end, because I'm a guy and I like the gun-toting style of play. Ramarl would be nicer for cuteness but I only swing the one way and it's the way nature intended...

Wang_Tang
Nov 20, 2002, 10:31 AM
Oh god, this is one old topic if there ever was one. I remember the first time someone asked a question like that back in the pso ver 1 days...

Anyway I'd probably be either a HUmar, a RAmar, or a RAcast. To be a racast though, I'd just be a dude in a suit, but I'd be hardcore.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 20, 2002, 10:31 AM
I'd be a civilian and let the military/HUnters go after Dark Falz & Olga Flow.

Spektrum
Nov 20, 2002, 10:55 AM
I would be a hunter and then we have HUmar, HUcast, HUnewearl and HUcaseal but I wouldent be a HUnewearl or HUcaseal cus they are females and im a guy in real life so now theres two characters left and I wouldent be a robot cus we all now robots dont have d***s! right, so I would be a HUmar! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eco30
Nov 20, 2002, 12:35 PM
I would mos def be a RaMar. God this character rules among all, its like bang ur dead... sorry got carried away butyea a RaMar mos def.

merlin
Nov 20, 2002, 12:45 PM
I'd be NO CLASS!!

Sit around unemployed and hang down by the river under the railroad bridge drinkin' cheap cherry whiskey. No class at all!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BIO-SLASH
Nov 20, 2002, 12:50 PM
RAmar, I'd have to be. I'd just love to blow shit up, and still rock it with a bunch of Techniques.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BIO-SLASH on 2002-12-04 08:45 ]</font>

HunterStrife_2000
Nov 20, 2002, 12:51 PM
Id be Dark Falz lol, think about it

Sion
Nov 20, 2002, 01:39 PM
i would be a HUmar...for the reason that i like swords.

lugus
Nov 20, 2002, 02:06 PM
Hunewm...it could happen ; )

Viral
Nov 20, 2002, 02:57 PM
Hey all i am new here....names ViralX but u can call me Viral.... well as for me...by what u can tell i would be a HuCast....definatly...these androids look SHWEETAH....

Ophelia
Nov 20, 2002, 03:56 PM
I suppose I would be a HUnewearl, as I could earn equal respect from both forces and hunters. And you gotta love that perenially spiky hair!

Or perhaps I'd be a FOnewearl so I could wear some of those adorable hats. Then I wouldn't feel so chastized for having a huge butt.

-Oph

ABDUR101
Nov 20, 2002, 04:23 PM
I'd be an HUcast, just because I could auto-heal as I did'nt move.

Incredible strength, ability to just turn myself off and sleep through the ages.

..pfft, and not having any private parts doesn't bother me.

*goes dormant*

Maelkith
Nov 20, 2002, 04:40 PM
I would be a hucast, but I would be just like Mome.

Naer
Nov 20, 2002, 04:53 PM
Tough choice but i'd say RAcaseal, robot with a gun *dreams* =)

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 20, 2002, 06:17 PM
On 2002-11-20 07:31, Wang_Tang wrote:
Oh god, this is one old topic if there ever was one. I remember the first time someone asked a question like that back in the pso ver 1 days...

Anyway I'd probably be either a HUmar, a RAmar, or a RAcast. To be a racast though, I'd just be a dude in a suit, but I'd be hardcore.

If it's too old for you, don't bother replying please. Thank you.

Alielle
Nov 20, 2002, 06:32 PM
I'd love to be a HUcaseal. No worries about weird emotional baggage, disease, death, feeding or even clothing myself. I might miss the sex, but you know... technology these days...

RedFox
Nov 20, 2002, 06:44 PM
HUcast. think about it... any complaints of a sexual nature could just be... "upgraded" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

maybe a HUnewearl if i wanted to con rares out of males who acctually belive that im a female http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Barubary6
Nov 21, 2002, 12:02 AM
On 2002-11-20 09:51, HunterStrife_2000 wrote:
Id be Dark Falz lol, think about it

Don't forget that Dark Falz is female.

-- Barubary

Vejita
Nov 21, 2002, 12:11 AM
i think i'd be a FOmar, gotta love that awesome warlock suit
and you could run around in circles chanting "i'm a magician, i'm a magician" and ppl would give you some very strange looks but you could just be like "i strike thee down with the power of Gizonde!!!" and hurl a streak of lightning right into their face and watch their head kind of explode and/or melt.....

....ya, definitely FOmar

DirewolfX
Nov 21, 2002, 12:30 AM
I would be a Multiclass HUmar 67/FOmar 66/RAmar 66. This way, I could equip everything and learn all techniques to their maximum level. =P

Also, I would look like one of those cool Samurai-like HUmars and I'd be dating twin sisters (one HUnewearl and one FOnewearl).

Alisha
Nov 21, 2002, 01:02 AM
id probally be a RAmarl or RAcaseal id be safer from a distance and i just cant see myself wearing some of the revealing stuff the newmans wear

Parn
Nov 21, 2002, 01:19 AM
I highly doubt most of you would want to be a HUmar. You don't get muscles like that from sitting around playing videogames. Most of us are unwilling to work out in THIS reality, so I doubt anything would change if this reality were changed. When you're not on a job, you'd have to constantly work out all the freaking time to keep in that kind of shape, and if you were on a job, you're risking your life for very little meseta and almost no recognition. I doubt anyone would enjoy being sliced and ripped apart by the 7-8 foot tall dimenians, with blades-for-arms that are the size of your own torso, while tech-users sit back in safety flinging their techs. You can say Resta as much as you want, I just hope your tolerance for EXTREME PAIN is superhumanly high.

Me? I'd undoubtedly choose to be a force, but I'll be damned before I put on a costume like the FOmar. I may like to play melee characters in videogames, but in reality, I'm a lot more smart than I am strong.

Rhete
Nov 21, 2002, 01:24 AM
I'd be a RAmar since well, magic isn't real =P

Barubary6
Nov 21, 2002, 06:29 AM
I have a feeling that more people would answer this counter to their gender if there were no consequences than you guys realize...

-- Barubary

DayGlo
Nov 21, 2002, 07:51 AM
I'd prolly be one of those mindless drones that walk in circles on the pioneer and get in your way every chance that i got. ^_^

Phobos-X
Nov 21, 2002, 11:04 AM
me? uhh...id be the new character is PSO3, ill be a NImar, the male human ninja!! ...oh, you mean Ep1&2...oh well then prolly a FOmar or HUmar

EsperFlame
Nov 21, 2002, 11:11 AM
*whips out Staff, puts on his sorcerer's robe and grins* I will rain down upon you beams of lights and then utterly destroy your soul with darkness.

Yeah..Definately a Fomar. Otherwise if I werea girl in real life, I'd be my Hunewearl Ravyn Skye.

-Nemesis_
Nov 21, 2002, 09:44 PM
I'd be a booma. why not?

DB
Nov 21, 2002, 10:40 PM
Me, i'd be a HUmar. For the simple fact, a HUmar trains everyday, tries his best everyday. Well, actually that depends... But that is an example of what I would do. I'd fight to protect the people I care about, Just like DB. If I had to take the pain, and overcome my own flaws, to defend my beliefs I would. Even if I had to train every day, so I didn't hit myself with that Double Saber in the leg. Or so I didn't flinch, and lay on the ground waiting to die. Instead, I would have that desire to rise back up, and use all my skill, and strength to fight back.

A person, no matter who, or what they choose to be, must be prepared for pain, prepared for hardships. Androids will need repaired, and their memory kept' in check. Otherwise they might be corrupted? As fro human hunters. They would have to train with their weapons of choice, every day, just like a martial artist would. Rangers, would have to go to the shooting range, to make sure they kept' on the mark. Forces would have to study the techs, and keep them in their minds. Reciteing the chants, and such hand motions and such, or whatever you decide they need to do.

Any way you look at it... Would you actually get up off your ass, and be the hero? It takes hard work, training, talent, motivation, persistance. The willingness to give up part of your life, to fight...

So, do you have what it takes? Hero?

Sedric
Nov 21, 2002, 11:21 PM
On 2002-11-20 22:24, Rhete wrote:
I'd be a RAmar since well, magic isn't real =P

Hehe. They are not magic. It's technique. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif There is no magic in world of PSO. Even look at PS4. Only Espers has "real" magic. Everyone else is just "technique." And there are no Espers in PSO. The Forces are just bunches of "tech-users" like Hahn from PS4.

Oh, by the way, I'd be FOmar. Nothing, I mean nothing beats a man blasting techs wearing robedress!

GEESE HOWARD: "You cannot escape from DRESS!!"

Barubary6
Nov 22, 2002, 02:32 AM
On 2002-11-20 06:24, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

You're not a girl either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-- Barubary

Lileya
Nov 22, 2002, 02:49 AM
On 2002-11-21 23:32, Barubary6 wrote:

On 2002-11-20 06:24, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

You're not a girl either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-- Barubary

OMG I'm sry for the spam but :

LMAO W00T!!!!! XD

Whatley
Nov 22, 2002, 12:51 PM
I would be a RAcast. Just stand back and fire away. But there would be times that I would take up a saber or Chain Sawd and fight in the front lines.

Vandal
Nov 22, 2002, 11:15 PM
Definately RAmar, I'm not the kind to get into direct confrontation, and you just *know* RAmar get all the women http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (which would help me out SO much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

Toyzferall
Nov 23, 2002, 01:04 AM
On 2002-11-20 07:55, Spektrum wrote:
I wouldent be a robot cus we all now robots dont have d***s!

Actually, you don't know that... My HUcast T0yz says he does... But... Hrmmm... I'm not sure. HUcast, HUmar, or HUnewm. Prolly a HUnewm, actually. I'd play one if that were a class in the game. Well, actually, that depends... If it looks like the concept art they had for one, I wouldn't play him. Cuz' I think that concept art is fugly. I can see why they didnm't use it. But I love kitties... And I like swords... Hm. Maybe I'd be a midget HUcast with cat-ears. Yes... That's it. That, or a FOcast. ARGH! I can't decide! >.<;;

faceless
Nov 23, 2002, 01:33 AM
i'd be... ok, i dunno who i'd be...

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 08:38 AM
FOmar. why? because you can use magic, "have an excuse for the robe" , and if its in real life you can probably USe the rangers and humars weapons. ha