PDA

View Full Version : PSU Hacking (Already)

Malachite
Nov 18, 2006, 03:38 PM
I don't know if you all know yet, because you contemplate whether it's glitching or something you just don't know about, but yes, PSU has already been hacked plenty. Anyone who has it on their computer can easily do it, I mean, Nugz already has guides up on how to do it. Also, there are Codebreaker and AR/Max codes available, too. So yes, its hacked, no more need to ask questions.

LeonFlowenX
Nov 19, 2006, 11:57 PM
On 2006-11-18 12:38, Malachite wrote:
I don't know if you all know yet, because you contemplate whether it's glitching or something you just don't know about, but yes, PSU has already been hacked plenty. Anyone who has it on their computer can easily do it, I mean, Nugz already has guides up on how to do it. Also, there are Codebreaker and AR/Max codes available, too. So yes, its hacked, no more need to ask questions.

This topic was not needed either. Nor is this post. Have you not read the other topics? Its painfully obvious PSU has been hacked.

PSObro
Nov 20, 2006, 03:09 PM
what i dont get is why people talk about here,when we should be tryng to get a hold of sega and ask for a rollback and bans to be in order..

Nedeti
Nov 20, 2006, 04:34 PM
On 2006-11-20 12:09, PSObro wrote:
what i dont get is why people talk about here,when we should be tryng to get a hold of sega and ask for a rollback and bans to be in order..

Sega cares more about the money, the only thing their currently doing is buying more time.

Superguppie
Nov 20, 2006, 06:14 PM
And who brings in the money? All the players who left? Or the ones that didn't even start? I don't know how the ratios of players and potential players are, but chances are there is more money to be made by fighting cheaters than by ignoring them. At least SE (those guys from FFXI) think so....

RussInDaHill
Nov 21, 2006, 12:55 AM
"Sega cares more about the money, the only thing their currently doing is buying more time"

IMO Sega would make more $ int he long run preventing hacks from hitting the community...

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 24, 2006, 05:42 PM
Yes, OFFLINE mode can be hacked BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES THAT IS SINGLE PLAYER, and people can hack online ON THERE OWN PRIVATE SERVERS WITH ILLEGAL COPIES OF PSU, THAT HAS MAYBE 10 PEOPLE ON IT

Conclussion: It doesnt effect any of us so it doesnt matter, infamous retards fail at hacking SEGA's servers and instead make themselves look like retards

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-24 14:43 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
Dont listen to I Own you, He believes that hacking is impossible on segas servers...Ive seen his posts and he thinks everything is fake. Its hacked and sega will let it slide as usual.

watashiwa
Nov 24, 2006, 08:28 PM
There's no such thing as a private server for PSU yet.

Para
Nov 24, 2006, 09:34 PM
On 2006-11-24 17:28, watashiwa wrote:
There's no such thing as a private server for PSU yet.

Im sure too there are no illegal//private servers for PSU too.

Ryudo
Nov 25, 2006, 02:09 AM
On 2006-11-24 14:50, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Dont listen to I Own you, He believes that hacking is impossible on segas servers...Ive seen his posts and he thinks everything is fake. Its hacked and sega will let it slide as usual.

Dont listen to MaKaVeLi_X, He believes that gamesharking PSO made him a hero...Ive seen his posts and he mostly screams I FSODED U NOOB FSOD YEEEEAHH WHOO. It hasnt been hacked, he's just circle jerking his "hacker" buddies.

LeonFlowenX
Nov 25, 2006, 05:04 AM
dont listen 2 sodaboy theres a private server for phantasy star universe i saw it and played on it and i host it cuz im cool leik tht.
dont deny it sodaboy u no i have 1 lollol

(Joking)
Just wanted to fit in...
Everyone else is dissin'
._.

Nedeti
Nov 25, 2006, 03:37 PM
1: no private servers.
2: yep the game is hacker and there is nothing to be done.

Leave with it don't ignore that fact. Makaveli made great stuffs props, about this current situation i don't know whats the panic.

Para
Nov 25, 2006, 03:52 PM
On 2006-11-25 12:37, Nedeti wrote:
1: no private servers.
2: yep the game is hacker and there is nothing to be done.

Leave with it don't ignore that fact. Makaveli made great stuffs props, about this current situation i don't know whats the panic.

People need to stop crying about omg theres a hacker... many games have been hacked before and there will always be cheaters. The answer is that SEGA needs to get their asses off the couch and actually patch or patrol for these hackers.

Many other popular games have been hacked like D2 and WoW.

RubyEclipse
Nov 25, 2006, 10:36 PM
SEGA has been taking action, and hackers on the PC/PS2 servers have been dealt with. Any future hackers will also run into the same fate, thanks largely to the fast response that the community gets to SEGA anytime that a hacker does arrive.

You can also submit a form directly to SEGA if you spot a hacker online (Of course, be absolutely certain) at the following link:

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

They're taking things seriously this time. What's important is not making a game 'hack-proof', but rather in the way that a company deals with hackers as they do arrive. So far, SEGA is doing a fine job in my opinion.

DoubleJG
Nov 26, 2006, 02:04 AM
On 2006-11-25 19:36, RubyEclipse wrote:
SEGA has been taking action, and hackers on the PC/PS2 servers have been dealt with. Any future hackers will also run into the same fate, thanks largely to the fast response that the community gets to SEGA anytime that a hacker does arrive.

You can also submit a form directly to SEGA if you spot a hacker online (Of course, be absolutely certain) at the following link:

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

They're taking things seriously this time. What's important is not making a game 'hack-proof', but rather in the way that a company deals with hackers as they do arrive. So far, SEGA is doing a fine job in my opinion.

Agreed.