PDA

View Full Version : Flowen's Sword on Final Version of Olga Flow

Sedyne
Nov 20, 2002, 06:23 PM
hmm i just got through a game of Very Hard Ep2 with Davion and a few other people. And on the final version of Olga Flow it seemed as if when i used my real Flowen sword against OlgaFlow while someone or I was turned into flowen, it didn't hurt me, however all other weapons did. Perhaps this is the trick to beating him easily? I could be wrong, but i was Flown and Olga was glowing and i kept beating the crap out of him with Real 10 Star Flowen sword. =P jw. I'm probably wrong though.

MaJin
Nov 21, 2002, 01:28 PM
GO try it again, see if its true http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Davion
Nov 21, 2002, 02:00 PM
I did the same thing when Sedyne pointed it out. I was Flowen and when the other guys shot Olga, I got hurt. When Sedyne sliced at it with the 10 star Flowen's, I was fine. However, I died shortly later when the "death rain" nearly wiped us all out. Thank God for Scape Dolls.

Is it just me, or did we seem to be doing more damage with the 10 star Flowen's swords.

Sedyne, you and I go for Olga again and bring both our fake and real Flowen's swords. Since the fakes are normally more powerful, we'll see if the real one's do more damage.

I wonder if the same thing goes for red weapons and Dark Falz? Sedyne, you said you had a red Handgun? Well, get it and we'll go spank Falz's rear after we try out the Flowen's.

Klakalou
Nov 21, 2002, 04:43 PM
i gots a red handgun too, and if u give me a real flowen i would be glad to help >=D i got the 11 star duplicate version.

Davion
Nov 21, 2002, 04:58 PM
I think you mean 9 star duplicate. And maybe Sedyne can let you borrow one of his 10 star Flowen's for a fight.

DB
Nov 21, 2002, 10:50 PM
Really? So someone gets to become Flowen? Sounds intresting. I gotta give it a try. Seriously. If anyone, even just wants to show me this trick, i'll be on Antares 8 sometime, and I would love to see this happen. Anyways, see you all around.

Shrevn
Nov 22, 2002, 02:01 AM
One quick question, There are only two type of flowens 1- the 9 star wich is the fake and 2- the real 10 star rare one? Right?
But besides that heh the other day when i first fought him i just told my friends to kill me since i was flowens so i could him him again and not get hurt its easier to let ppl just die or Kill them by shootin him and then revivin them if you have alot of MOONs lol

DirewolfX
Nov 22, 2002, 02:24 AM
Umm... there are 9 star replicas "An extremely common replica" and there are 10 star replicas "A replica be Mick Co. All the stops were pulled to ensure the finest quality. Even experts have a hard time determining its authenticity." I think by "real" Flowens, they mean the 10 star replicas. BTW, one gold star = 10 stars. There are no eleven star Flowens.

Davion
Nov 22, 2002, 12:57 PM
Right no 11 star Flowen's swords.

Vejita
Nov 23, 2002, 02:44 PM
there were no replicas or original flowens on DC were there?

Sedyne
Nov 23, 2002, 03:36 PM
No, there were no replicas of Flowen's Sword on Dreamcast.

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 09:12 AM
so you'd have to find a 10 star db saber for it to be real?!

Davion
Nov 24, 2002, 10:03 AM
Most likely it will be more of a higher grade duplicate.

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 10:05 AM
is their a real DB saber anyway?

Vejita
Nov 24, 2002, 11:10 AM
i dunno, doubt it, but there could be since it mentions it being a replica in the description

Sedyne
Nov 24, 2002, 12:40 PM
Yes there is a REAL DB Saber however it's called...DB'S SWORD. It looks EXACTLY the same as the Saber, hits just like the Saber. It just has Higher ATP/ATA. If you have the full set Armor/Shield/Real DB Sword/ everything powers up 2x i believe? not sure

Davion
Nov 24, 2002, 02:32 PM
I hope that's the case. It's why I'm collecting the Flowen's set, DB's set, and maybe the Custom set.