PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Online NPC question

Lumaar
Nov 18, 2006, 09:46 PM
I'm new to this forum, and maybe no one else asked this. Hope this isn't spoiler.

In some parties I try to join, they might have people in their party like Maya Shindou and Leojinio BS. Are they possible to get now or are they real online players? I want Leojino on my party.

I have Laya Martinez', Lou's and Hyuga Wright's partner card after beating the HIVE Lair mission.

What caused me to write this topic is because the Topic on New Monster, the Gold Svaltis.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126736&forum=20&37

BloodDragoon
Nov 18, 2006, 09:55 PM
Players can get NPC trainers online by doing the mission tutorial.
Casts get Lou
Beasts get Leo
Humans get Hyuga
Newmans get Maya

Lumaar
Nov 18, 2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks, you are the best. I thought the tutorials were boring but now I am gonna try it! (I get Maya;_;)

Auronp
Nov 18, 2006, 10:05 PM
Wait...what HIVE mission? Is this something i missed?

Lumaar
Nov 18, 2006, 10:09 PM
I don't think you missed anything. They are going to add the online HIVE missions to the PSO US soon I heard. I think the HIVE has some strong enemies.

Chaobo99
Nov 19, 2006, 02:48 PM
When somebody accompanies you on an online story mission, do you keep there card afterwards? I want Tonnio!!

Itsuki
Nov 19, 2006, 04:24 PM
You are are a bit confused. Let me straighten out some facts here:

- Hive 1 is being added to the JAPANESE servers this week. US servers are like 7-8 weeks behind, so it'll be some time. This may be the "Hive soon" that Lumaar is referring to.
- Lumaar is obviously playing the Japanese version.
- Story Mode Hive is Episode 2 Chapter 3, which is probably still atleast 5-6 weeks away for america.

You get Laia for doing Episode 2 Chapter 1
You get Lou for doing Episode 2 Chapter 2
You get Hyuuga for doing Episode 2 Chapter 3
You get Maya for doing Episode 2 Chapter 4 (not released yet)

Now, as stated before, you also can get the npc's cards from the tutorial mission:
Human's start out with Hyuuga's card
Newman start out with Maya's card
Casts start out with Lou's card
Beast start out with Leo's card

This would lead one to assume that:
You get Leo's card from Episode 2 Chapter 5.

But they haven't even mentioned a chapter 5 being released yet. And this is only going under the assumption that "Leo's card is the only one you can't get yet". It might be interesting to see if you can get Tonnio, Liina, or even Karen's card with future story missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-11-19 13:25 ]</font>