Sayara
Nov 19, 2006, 12:10 AM

Discuss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DonRoyale
Nov 19, 2006, 01:21 AM
HERESY!

Zelutos
Nov 19, 2006, 12:01 PM
Huwaah? I havn't opened my Wii or Zelda yet. I gots to go back to work in a few hours D;

Black_Fang
Nov 20, 2006, 10:45 PM
So can anyone explain to me what the whole storyline on Twilight Princess is? Cuz i just haven't gotten to look up any infor. on that yet. And do you need anything special to play it?

Vorpal
Nov 20, 2006, 10:48 PM
8.8 is the new 5.

RoninJoku
Nov 21, 2006, 11:44 AM
I'm not that surprised... the thing you have to remember is that if this review is for the Wii version (which it probably is), then they are reviewing essentially a port of a previous gen game. TP was of course designed for GC originally. Then ported to Wii. And in the time the game was delayed, rather than tweak the graphics for the Wii console, they added more content to the game that both versions could enjoy. A very noble effort if you ask me.

I can also see other small reasons why many major game reviewers would lower the score. But still, where's the review that gave it an 8.8? Links are nice :| (haha... links...)

Black_Fang
Nov 21, 2006, 06:32 PM
Really? Still...can't wait to play it. If anything like other video games i've played ill probably be in front of it for hours. 0.0