PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: how many will leave? :/

TravisVI
Nov 19, 2006, 08:41 AM
how many ppl do you think will quit cuz of ps3 and wii?, its gonna suck if the community suffers cuz of thsee releases, although im a die hard pso fan and wouldnt quit playing for ne thing, but wonder how mny actually will, what do you think

Franz
Nov 19, 2006, 10:31 AM
Ypur asking how many people will quit PSU becasue of the next gen consoles being released? I would imagine only the casual PSU players , the avergae hardcorePSU player will prolly be more happy with his PSU then a new console .

I know i'am. ;p who wants to play preety single player games all the time , yanno? I just realized some one need to confirm if PSU works with PS3 <_>

TravisVI
Nov 19, 2006, 10:34 AM
ya i kno but i wonder if theres more hardcore fans than casual players, i wonder if the JP version has a ton more players, they prolly do

TravisVI
Nov 19, 2006, 10:35 AM
i dont want it to turn into a game where you cant even find a decent group with ppl playing ya kno, like how the older ones got after a while

Sayara
Nov 19, 2006, 10:39 AM
The game is still brand new. For people who didn't dish out 600 (or 9+s/h) for the PS3 will still be probably playing pSU or whatever old games they have. pop'n music 13!

Zelutos
Nov 19, 2006, 11:59 AM
I may be gone for a few days. But i paid for 180 days of PSU, so i definatly won't disappear ;o

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 19, 2006, 12:03 PM
I may have a Wii, but don't count on me leaving the game either. I'll still be killing monsters in this game for a while and don't plan on quitting anytime soon.

Kuea
Nov 19, 2006, 03:40 PM
<.>

when games like gears of war and call of duty 3 came out, ALOT of people stopped playing PSU... I'm hoping that they more don't leave for this :< I want more people to be active on PC PSU and 360 PSU so I can play with moe people! :>

Kou-Diacyper
Nov 19, 2006, 06:08 PM
I'll be buying new games and eventually the Wii, I'll only leave PSU when I stop enjoying the game, not because I have other games to play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kou-Diacyper on 2006-11-19 15:18 ]</font>

Celestial
Nov 19, 2006, 06:41 PM
hehe Travis didnt you ask this in a game that we played?

i dont think many people will leave PSU is a very good "jump into game"

ABDUR101
Nov 19, 2006, 07:03 PM
If you're still having fun it doesn't really matter. I jump between games and other things often, so for a stint I might be plowing through PSU, and then one day wake up and go "ok fuck that, time for something else" and then I'll plow through something else.

I'd rather have people take a break from PSU when they need it, than play it religiously and get burnt out too fast altogether.

Kent
Nov 20, 2006, 12:15 AM
PSU isn't the perfect game by any means: I'm taking breaks every now and then, to play a slower-paced RPG (FFIII, in this case), as well as faster-paced action games, when I don't feel like going with PSU's pace. That, and sometimes I just don't feel like putting up with peoples' idiocy all the time... And a game like PSU (online, at least) isn't exactly fun to play alone.

Let's not forget, that some people can't resist if you were to ask them to "come play with Mii and my Wii." :/

tank1
Nov 20, 2006, 05:48 AM
Ive been juggling 5 games at once lately (Grandia, MMX cmd mission, Skies of Arcadia, PSU, Paper mario) adding a few Wii launch titles wont slow me down at all XD.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 20, 2006, 02:04 PM
I've come to the conclusion that I'll not need a new game console for quite some time, which is just as well, given that the immediate availability of the products is rather dubious. I'm likely to pick up a Wii, in any case, sometime over the next twelve months. I don't expect that it'll pull me away from PSU, altogether though, and even then, probably only just long enough to play through Twilight Princess.

Schubalts
Nov 21, 2006, 05:53 PM
$9.99 is cheaper than $250+...