PDA

View Full Version : olga flow message??

Guitarsmasher
Nov 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
i dont know if anyone already posted this topic in the past, so if you did, srry bout this. but when you enter olga flows lair, the music turns on, and then olga flow mumbles something, does anyone know what it mumbles? i've wantign to know for a very long time, and i usued to have an audio clip of just that mumbling part, and i heard some words that he said, but couldnt figure out the rest. and this was many years ago, so i dont remember what the words that i figured out were. anyone know what he says?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Nov 19, 2006, 08:23 PM
From a txt file of mine.

His first line sounds like "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate of evolution!"

The second line has been confirmed by Sega. "You killed my Goddess!" There are several ones that cant be made out at all. But some can be recognized.

"You killed her (Unknown) You will pay!"

"Nooow!" (After you defeat him on the lift, during free fall.)

"Ouch!"

"Get over here!"

"You'll pay!"

"Help me!" This is Flowen, He wants his soul released from the Dark infested body)

"(Unknown) Stop!"

"(Unknown) Die!"

"(Unknown) You're gonna die!"

"(Unknow) Star."

"You killed her!"

"You'll never ma!"

"You'll DIE!"

One of the voices sounds like "Hmm, you take off your clo"

I recognized another one by listening closly. "Kill me." Again, this is Flowen. He he has relized there is only one way out. Being traped in a Dark creature, he can't control, he sees only one way to escape.

I think I found out what most of the (Unknown) parts are. They sound like "What am I doing?" Like Flowen is still trying to control Dark Factor from haming the player but can't because he no longer has control of his mutated body

That or "What am I do?"

"Weirdo."

Figured out another one. "Olga Flow"

Guitarsmasher
Nov 19, 2006, 09:44 PM
wow, thanks!

Guitarsmasher
Nov 19, 2006, 09:46 PM
pidgeons

sukobi
Nov 19, 2006, 10:26 PM
wwell i guess everyone though knows whos her its obviously rico he says that rico died and stuff in the messages going there

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Nov 19, 2006, 11:40 PM
Anytime! =^.^=
Figured them out by tweeking speed.

Nidramag
Nov 20, 2006, 12:14 AM
olga flow is...wierd...if he is referring to dark falz as his "godess" then she was pretty weak. I mean, olga flow is hatder

Kevino
Nov 20, 2006, 09:40 AM
i think that the olga flow and dark fals thin is just alittle akward...
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2994/ogdfft4.png
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2006-11-20 06:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2006-11-20 06:54 ]</font>

FallenAngelV
Nov 21, 2006, 10:20 AM
I always thought Olga's "You'll pay!" was "More pain!", which would tie in nicely with the whole "Flowen's trapped in a dark form that he really wants out of" idea. 'Course, I never tried slowing the sound down or anything, so I could be wrong.

On 2006-11-20 06:40, Kevino wrote:
i think that the olga flow and dark fals thin is just alittle akward...
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2994/ogdfft4.png
It's Rico x Flowen, not Olga x Falz, although I still love that picture.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FallenAngelV on 2006-11-21 14:23 ]</font>

Kevino
Nov 21, 2006, 04:29 PM
thank you. well i could make something with rico and flowen if i could get some pictures here at my school but they filter that stuff. i've tried to get around it but to no avail. i even tried to ping it.

zandra117
Nov 23, 2006, 06:16 PM
Lets see. When he enters the boss arena he says "ghafhgafgajkaagag fhgjkhsjsjdh. youhh huuugh!" thats what I could hear anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neith
Nov 26, 2006, 08:28 AM
'I am Olga Flow, ultimate of evolution'

'You killed my Goddess'

Referring probably to Red Ring Rico/Dark Falz (if you read Flowen's messages, you'll see he does mention Rico).

I didn't have a clue what Olga Flow said, until someone told me. Now I can easily make it out. This is why PSO will always be memorable, all the little extras hidden away like this.

Kevino
Nov 27, 2006, 09:29 AM
yes and the ability to fuse half way into a wall... or has anyone else done that...no ok.

zandra117
Dec 8, 2006, 12:53 AM
Why would olga flow speak english though? Its a japanese game, wouldnt he speak japanese instead? I think you are hearing things.

Saffran
Dec 8, 2006, 07:18 AM
If he spoke japanese, the text would be out there SOMEWHERE on the internet. There are half a million jp blogs on PSO, you'd think one of them would be astute enough to decipher it.

zimmk2vgc
Dec 9, 2006, 08:16 PM
I believe in a previous post, many an age ago, that someone took the messages and manipulated them in various ways. The results were that they were all complete and total gibberish.

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 04:59 PM
Interesting I always wondered what he was saying.Olga Flow is IMO the most epic boss fight ever.