PDA

View Full Version : 300 dollars later I am baaaaaaaaack...anyone remember me?

StryderPSO
Nov 20, 2002, 11:20 PM
Hey everyone i just dropped round 300 bux on a GC, PSo, Mem Card, and wavebird...and i am back...still gotta get a BB adaptor but who cares i can play again. I have been coming here for a loooooong time so does anyone remember me in game or from the boards...

PS
I played as Stryder or Stry (SDLR)
V.1 only (V.2 i only played offline for a bit)

Vejita
Nov 20, 2002, 11:57 PM
hey i remember you!!
from the boards, maybe i saw you once or twice in games but probly not
but i remember your name
now who remembers me???
i've been on here for a loooong time and am still very insignificant 'round these parts.....grumble

StryderPSO
Nov 21, 2002, 12:01 AM
ya i remembr you too becaus eyou are the only vajita with nothing else on ur name

Vejita
Nov 21, 2002, 12:06 AM
ha ya
i hate this name
i'm not a lil crazed DBZ fan or anything, that was years ago, and still of course ppl think i'm a lil loser guy cuz of my name, but blah i really hate it.i just dont wanna change it b/c i mean at least some people know me and i dont wanna have to start all over again teaching ppl my new name and crap
and i think almost 600 posts is pretty good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif
at least not when youre comparing to Abdur's 6000, gahlee...

StryderPSO
Nov 21, 2002, 12:08 AM
yeah i dont know i have always thought that the DBZ vajita was really badass so i liek your name...plus his theme is awesome

ABDUR101
Nov 21, 2002, 12:10 AM
On 2002-11-20 21:06, Vejita wrote:
at least not when youre comparing to Abdur's 6000, gahlee...

=X

It's not my fault, I swear!

Hello stryder, welcome back. And yes, I remember you. =)

I'll move this to the proper forum though, which is The Lounge.

I ended up buying a Platinum GC, Wavebird, 521 memory card, BBA and PSO as well. =X

*moves to The Lounge*

Metal_Gear
Nov 21, 2002, 12:10 AM
Actually, yes, I remember your name from these boards before. Don't be fooled by my sign-up date; I only recently made this account for security reasons. Though I wasn't known on my other name either.

StryderPSO
Nov 21, 2002, 12:13 AM
cool glad to be remembered by some people...whatever happened to watashiwa..?