PDA

View Full Version : Please take ten minutes...

lokijam
Nov 19, 2006, 06:05 PM
out of your life store owners, and go to the NPC stores with a pen and paper and write down the prices of items. I mean its just pure laziness. You are wasting my, and everyone elses time, when i go searching for items such as Soural and u have it up fo 1000! You stupid ass! It's a 100 in the store. Theres a plethora of items im convinced that store owners have just seen other stores with these ridiculous prices and use them. Its like a friggin plague. Please! your wasting my game time. So take 10 mins, write down the prices of the items, and make your discount from there.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 19, 2006, 06:06 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=125538&forum=22&9

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=125243&forum=20&6

MayLee
Nov 19, 2006, 06:07 PM
There should be a satabase here on what store items cost and where.

I would so like that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dr_Lantis
Nov 19, 2006, 06:14 PM
I think a decent number of people know they are overpricing, but realized that there are people who don't know the price of items (and thus can take advantage of him/her).

Eternal_Drake
Nov 19, 2006, 08:09 PM
well the other 50 million threads made by people bitching about this very issue have yet to alleviate the problem but surely if you make a thread about it it will do something about the problem right?

if you want to complain to anyone complain to the dumbasses paying for the overly priced items

lokijam
Nov 19, 2006, 08:13 PM
hmmmm...... u took 5 minutes out your day to tell me that. dont bother next time.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 19, 2006, 08:14 PM
More accurately 2 minutes rather, but my point still stands.

Natrokos
Nov 19, 2006, 08:18 PM
cough cough CAVEAT EMPTOR cough cough

If you don't like the prices go to the store.....Maybe not selling anything in their shop will be reason enough to lower prices....

They can charge whatever they want.... It is OUR responsibility to choose to buy it or not. I rarely go to player stores. Because...You're right 95% of store owners are incompetent morons. But you'd have to be even dumber to actually pay what they charge. Store owners...(Which is like, everyone.) won't listen because people are paying the ridiculous prices they charge.....

Natrokos
Nov 19, 2006, 08:20 PM

If you don't like the prices go to the store.....Maybe not selling anything in their shop will be reason enough to lower prices....

They can charge whatever they want.... It is OUR responsibility to choose to buy it or not. I rarely go to player stores. Because...You're right 95% of store owners are incompetent morons. But you'd have to be even dumber to actually pay what they charge. Store owners...(Which is like, everyone.) won't listen because people are paying the ridiculous prices they charge.....

Eternal_Drake
Nov 19, 2006, 08:22 PM
On 2006-11-19 17:18, Natrokos wrote:

Oh my god, thank you. Finally someone who realizes the problem. Its not the shopkeeps, its the idiots who let the shopkeeps exploit them.

I would be offended by the 95% remark, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the 5% since I decided to write down all the store prices and sell my stuff at 50-75% off.

Genobee
Nov 19, 2006, 08:25 PM
Well I would understand if the fucking search engine was wasn't dumber then bricks. By u putting up crap for 3times then it actualy is worth, it may bump off other shops that are actualy trying to sell stuff, SO while your being a dick hole and over chargin. Some oen can't find a shop thats worth looking at.

Personaly I think people who over charge or use the store at extra storage should have their store removed. Because A. your interupting some one elses game play and B exploiting the shop system.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-19 17:29 ]</font>

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:30 PM
1: shop around
2: come to my shop on the 360 (I sell stuff for around 20% of NPC's, although at those prices I can't keep much in my shops for more than a day or two).
3: set an example
4, and most important: stop complaining

JAR
Nov 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
It's too bad that when your search for a shop by item that it wouldn't bring up the item's price listed next to the shop that's selling it, now that would be a great equalizer!