PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode

om3gax
Nov 19, 2006, 07:54 PM
Allright, before you continue reading, this IS a rant, but one with a good point.

I've played my fair share of online, and decided it was best to temporarily quit until a heapload of updates are released.

This, however is not my problem at the moment. My problem is that Extra mode (not story, since I could care less) seems like it's still just half a game.

Where are my axes, cards, clothes, quests, and everything else that's missing from this game??

Does this mean that people who bought this game solely for offline (Don't ask who, just saying some people might) would be paying for like 50% of a game? Will there ever be extra mode updates? or is it going to be permanently stuck like that?

Anywhoo, I'd post this on the sega boards, but for some reason it won't let me make an account >.>

In no ways am I hating on the game itself, I love PSU to death and I'll be playing online like crazy for my last month. But I'd love to see Extra mode become 100%

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 07:55 PM
Did you beat the game fully? If not, that'd be why. If so, then I don't know.

om3gax
Nov 19, 2006, 07:58 PM
Yes, I completely beat story (My gamercard proves it). And I'm near 80ish something in Extra.

OnnaWren
Dec 9, 2006, 04:45 PM
Maybe the expansion disc will have something to do with it (provided it ever gets released in the US)? *scratches head*