PDA

View Full Version : Oldest question in the book, but since I just aquired one...

SeiferA
Nov 21, 2002, 12:44 AM
How do you turn these monster parts into weapons?

Maelkith
Nov 21, 2002, 01:07 AM
You can do all the quests and unlock them. Then return to Unsealed Door when you have them all available. Doctor Montague is near the porter to the principal. If you speak with him while holding an enemy part he will make an enemy weapon.

But.... the required quests on a dificulty you have beaten are:

Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Dr. Osto's Research
Doc's Secret Plan.

If you have done these Quests you can take the Unsealed Door quest, go talk to Montague, and cancel the quest. Then you will be able to return to Unsealed Door as many times as you wish, as long as you do not solve it.

Sombody sticky this as enemy weapon creation or something.

SeiferA
Nov 21, 2002, 03:40 AM
Jeez, I finish these quests too quickly without considering these special things. 1st completing that fake yellow quest without any knowledge of that chao and now this...

Thanks anyway

Daminite
Nov 21, 2002, 05:53 AM
On 2002-11-21 00:40, SeiferA wrote:
Jeez, I finish these quests too quickly without considering these special things. 1st completing that fake yellow quest without any knowledge of that chao and now this...

Thanks anyway

what chao?

RavenTW
Nov 21, 2002, 08:14 AM
Actually, you don't need to complete Dr. Osto's Research. You can beat the others and then go into either Unsealed Door or Ostto's Research. Montague will be in the same place (by the Principal's porter) in either quest.

neko-chan
Nov 21, 2002, 09:37 AM
Yup, this is some nice piece of information, thanks Raven.

Hope someone will stick this on top, ar at least will add the necessary information under any weapon made by enemy parts listed in the items database.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-11-21 06:49 ]</font>