PDA

View Full Version : Feeding your Pm

Destinea
Nov 20, 2006, 07:15 AM
I feed my Pm to much again, and my Pm wont take anything till I wait some time, can anyone tell me what is it takes to fill up your PM? to much stuff in a certain amount of time or is there just a set limit you can feed your PM and then have to wait before you can feed it again? what is the wait time?

If it makes a difference my PM is Lv63
Thanks everyone

Destinea

FinalDragon
Nov 20, 2006, 07:19 AM
As far as I've heard, 99 items in a twelve hour period will fill up your PM.

Bleemo
Nov 20, 2006, 07:23 AM
On 2006-11-20 04:19, FinalDragon wrote:
As far as I've heard, 99 items in a twelve hour period will fill up your PM.

This is correct.

You are only allowed to feed your PM up to 99 times per 12 hours. Once 12 hours have past from your first feed, the timer will reset and you can feed your PM the maximum amount again. Even if you didn't stuff your PM full that 12 hours, once the timer resets you can feed your PM another 99 times.

Uncle_Pobatti
Nov 20, 2006, 08:41 AM
Does this twelve hour period system literally mean twelve hours (in realtime) or twelve in-game hours. If it's twelve hours in realtime then surely you would just be able to feed a PM just before you go to bed, when you wake up it's hungry again - or do you actually have to wait for the 12 hours to pass ingame (which could be days for some folks).

Admittedly you'd only get into that situation if you fed your PM 99 times in 12 hours, which I figure is hard to do if you're going for specific types but it still makes me wonder.