PDA

View Full Version : My Mag has no third photon blast?

Gohanks
Nov 21, 2002, 08:54 AM
It's a Varaha now and it only has the lv 1 circling dragon PB and the Lv2 Stag PB. These are both good, but isn't it supposed to learn a third? Do I have to switch it's forms again? Can I?

Blenjar
Nov 21, 2002, 09:22 AM
Keep feeding him, he'll get third one b/f lv 60 or something.

Maelkith
Nov 21, 2002, 11:08 AM
it will get a third photon blast if you change its highest stat- or switch the second and third highest and it evolves into another mag type. with a redria id, i raised its dex higher than pow and it became Ila. Ila provided the shifta deband twins as a blast- very useful for an android. if it evolves into a mag that provides golla or farlla- you dont get a new blast.

FinalMasterM
Nov 21, 2002, 03:02 PM
Mags evolve at level 10, 35, and 50. At 35 and 50 the mag evolves into 3 (at level 35) and 6 (at level 50) different mages. The factors that effect a mags evo. at POW, DEX and MIND. At 35, it will evolve into 1 of 3 things depending on the highest of those 3 stats and get a PB depeneding on which one it becomes. At 50, it's a bit more complicated, the 3 stats act as a puzzle, exp. would be if you're a FOrce with the Pinkal ID (like me) at level 50 if your stats are MIND>POW>DEX you'll get Kumara. If you don't like the mag (and it's effects; immortal, S/D casting, revival, and healing) then you can change the mag by feeding it to change the stats, so that (ex:) POW>MIND>DEX (the mag will change again every 5 levels after 50 if the stats have changed) or you could just have a friend feed the mag for you, this will give you another choise of a mag (as long as their ID and class are different) also you could do this to get a choise PB (I gave my friend my 2nd mag so I could get PB that Shifta/Debands).

In the GC version, there is a 4th Evolution. This happens at level 100 and is determined by all 4 stats. Ex: a Redria Female Force can get Sato (the next best thing to Soniti) if her mag has MIND+POW=DEX+DEF.

Soul_Hollow
Nov 21, 2002, 06:01 PM
On 2002-11-21 08:08, Maelkith wrote:
it will get a third photon blast if you change its highest stat- or switch the second and third highest and it evolves into another mag type. with a redria id, i raised its dex higher than pow and it became Ila. Ila provided the shifta deband twins as a blast- very useful for an android. if it evolves into a mag that provides golla or farlla- you dont get a new blast.

Not true. My HUcast had a varaha with farlla and golla, then gave it to my RAcast and fed it a couple of sol atomizers, and it turned into Kama mag and learned Pilla

Gohanks
Nov 21, 2002, 07:00 PM
beh, so trade it to another class and feed it enough to make it gain level or two, then have them give it back?

Maelkith
Nov 21, 2002, 08:03 PM
quite true soul_hollow. you used an easier method to get an evolution. what i should say is that forcing an evolution that provides a mag with a different photon blast can be done by changing section id and changing stats. example: redria /hucast/varaha --> whitill/racast/kama. pilla was provided by the evolution to kama from varaha.