PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

MNightfire
Nov 20, 2006, 09:30 PM
I've got two questions I haven't been able awnsers for;

In extra mode, is there any sort of 'free play' where you just choose a planet or a region and play though and fight a big boss at then end? ALA PSO EP 1 & 2 (Forest, Caves, Mines, Ruins...) as opposed to just the free missions? Kinda seems boring to the play the same free missions over and over to level up.

Also, what is the effect of each stat? ATP and ATA make sense, but I don't know what TP and STA do.

Nani-chan
Nov 20, 2006, 09:32 PM
Tp is tech power.. more tp is more nuke damage for forces and more hp healed when resta is used. (newmans have highest tp)

MNightfire
Nov 20, 2006, 09:33 PM
Then what does MST do? I though that was magic related or someting?

Zeig123
Nov 20, 2006, 09:36 PM
mst is basically magical defence......the more you have the less damage you take from spells.......i think

Maxurion
Nov 20, 2006, 09:42 PM
Sta is how often you are affected by status effects.

EDIT : STA stands for Stamina.
MST is Mind Strength.
TP is TECHNIC power.

Oh, and TP doesn't affect Resta heals, that's based on Resta level only. It does however affect nuke damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maxurion on 2006-11-20 18:45 ]</font>

MNightfire
Nov 20, 2006, 09:45 PM
Still wondering about the extra mode thing.

Also, how does weapon color work? I remeber in PSO the weapons changed their energy color with every 20 or so levels, in Story I'm about 41 and still getting boring green energy weps, wheras I've seen the other characters with all sorts of colors of weapons.

Maxurion
Nov 20, 2006, 09:48 PM
Extra mode you can only do the missions. Actually in every mode all you do is the missions.

The color of a weapon is its element.
Red -> Fire, Blue -> Ice, Yellow -> Lightning, Orange -> Earth, White -> Light, Purple -> Dark.

As for elemental weaknesses, it works on an opposites system. Opposite elements do more damage, same elements do less damage.

Fire <-> Ice
Lightning <-> Earth
Light <-> Darkness

EDIT: Also Green is neutral. And there are some missions that have bosses at the end.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maxurion on 2006-11-20 18:49 ]</font>