PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ra spells

Delphine
Nov 21, 2006, 12:39 AM
Do any of the Ra versions of TECHNIQUES hit over 3 targets with one explosion at any level. Like will the Tech hit 5 targets once it hits the level 11-20 rank?

Husker_Freak
Nov 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
No, the Ra techs only hit 3 enemies regardless of the level.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
This is asked so often...

No they get more range, and cost more PP (and to me i swear cast slower) but same targets.

Here in the next update the Gi spells get released, they hit up to 6 targets.

Till them barta is your best bet if you need to hit alot of guys in a tight group.

Delphine
Nov 21, 2006, 01:01 AM
Thanks for your answers. Was just curious. I prefer the single versions of the spells anyways.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 01:11 AM
I use the Ra when soloing more, or when its good to tag a group of mobs, if you can hit 3 its more dps than a single target spell and it works out good but when you hit only 1 or 2 its bad :/

I may start using exclusivly the Ra spells and solo some C rank games with my PM to both lvl her up and my Ra spells because Foie and Diga are both maxed at lvl 20 right now and my ra spells are 13 and 15 I think.

the Gi spells are going to be a major pain to lvl, i will track down a video I found of all the spells lvl 1 and lvl 30 so you can see them all, very educational and post it as a new thread.

Delphine
Nov 21, 2006, 01:22 AM
Nice, thanks I look forward to that video. The main problem I have with Ra spells is I have the worst aim with them. I also prefer that chance of hitting enemies far away that may walk into my stream of Barta or Zonde. It's been useful to me especially against the burrower type monsters.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 01:59 AM
been looking for like a half hour now... cant find it anywhere.

the search on the offical psu boards sucks thats where I found it first time.

its not on a site like google video or youtube it was some guys personal page I think a focast with all the spells first at lvl 1 then at lvl 30 to show the diffrence.

Laranas
Nov 21, 2006, 02:06 AM
I'm trying to figure out how the game decides which 3 targets to hit, though. From what I've seen it's been pretty random...

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 02:35 AM
its is kinda random, It will always center on the closest target near you and in the path of the spell but the other 2 targetrs are pretty randomish. even if the mobs move around it seems like 99% of the time even if another mob moves closer to the center mob it will hit the other 2 again that were already hit if they are in range. Good for killing things, bad for tagging things.

A wand with barta and a gun is the best tagging tool right now. Much laterin life when you have a lvl 21+ Gi spell it will probably be the best tagging tool, but I wouldnt be supprised that your at the lvl cap before you can get the spell to that lvl and xp wont matter.

Nani-chan
Nov 21, 2006, 07:17 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=120472&forum=20

I found it easily. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
forum search -> technique video