PDA

View Full Version : HUmar mag raising?

milk
Nov 21, 2002, 01:41 PM
Any recomendations for a good HUmar mag?

So far I have gone:
Farla (auto given)
Pilla
and I am aiming for Estlla by feeding it antiparalysis. Would Mylla & Youlla be a good idea instead? What stats should I raise after it has hit 50? Pow/Dex?

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 04:27 PM
You definately want Mylla & Youlla if you're using it with a HUmar (or any non-force for that matter). Mylla & Youlla on a MAG with 120% Synchro and 200 IQ will give you the equivallent of about level 25 Shifta and Deband. Plus if you play online and combo PBs you can get an even higher S&D. Very helpful.

As for stats, I typically recommend high Power and low MST for any non-force (including tanking forces). I usually make my non-droid GC MAGs with 10 DEF, 125 POW, 40 DEX, 25 MIND and the droid GC MAGs with 10 DEF, 150 POW, 40 DEX, 0 MIND. Most people will vary in what they like to feed their MAGs, so you'll have to experiment to see what you like.

milk
Nov 21, 2002, 04:37 PM
How exactly does Shifta/Deband work? Is it permenant? If not, how long does it last?

Thanks!

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 04:47 PM
Shifta raises attack power and Deband raises physical defense. The pow/def increase and how long it lasts depends on the spell level, or in this case the MAG's Synchro and IQ (the higher the better). Level 25 probably lasts around 3 or 4 minutes.