PDA

View Full Version : on or off?

Nidramag
Nov 21, 2006, 02:13 PM
I don't care if this has been a poll before. playing PSO episodes 1 or 2 are you offline or online. I wan to see how many people play offline...like me....and how you may feel about it.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Nov 21, 2006, 02:14 PM
Iv been playing offline since Dc vers 2

BlueKnight
Nov 21, 2006, 02:24 PM
I play on and off line. I like it both. It is fun when you get a group of player that are legit and play the C-Mode on line It is a cool experience The maps are big and the challenge is hard and fun. I like the online quests and offline quests as well. I been playing this cines Dream Cast cam out. So I like to play legit on and offline.

Out_Kast
Nov 21, 2006, 02:30 PM
Offline. I'd like to go Online, but I can't be bothered with all the expenses.
Offline isn't too bad, I guess. Although I find it gets a little bit boring every so often, because I hardly ever get any oppurtunities to play with other people.
Still, it isn't too bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kevino
Nov 21, 2006, 04:25 PM
i cant afford online like out. but thats ok offline is fine.

Jaspaller
Nov 21, 2006, 05:58 PM
Both ways are good to me. I like the offline quests since they add more to the story of PSO (even if the story isn't all that great). For online, nothings better than going through quests or areas as a team and destroying everything in your path.

radical_ryan
Nov 21, 2006, 06:05 PM
yea to mush money but on psu I will pay for at:p

Tweengo
Nov 22, 2006, 02:08 PM
I'm offline only.

P.S I'd like to take this opportunity to ask UK offliners to PM me to organise offline trades by post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kevino
Nov 22, 2006, 06:47 PM
i would love to get online though. it seems that eventhough no one seems to be on the game online is still quite enjoyable.

Nidramag
Nov 23, 2006, 12:30 AM
I have always been offline, I would like online, but also, in online, there are too many umm...jerks that treat you like a noob and, there are the spammers and cheaters. I've only been online once, on my friend's (g0r177az) Xbox.

Black_Fang
Nov 23, 2006, 10:01 PM
Im an offline person and so I spend my time just going through the missions and stuff. (So far my highest character is at level 71 so im in very hard mode). The only bad side is that after a while you start to learn every turn, every monster, and what you can expect to find there. Id like to go online sometime and try out some of these missions ive heard alot about. Ya know?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black_Fang on 2006-11-23 19:03 ]</font>