PDA

View Full Version : What quests do I have to do...

Ghen
Nov 21, 2002, 02:09 PM
... specifically to unlock the Sealed Door quest? any help would be mucho appreciated (as I don't feel like wading through all the junk on normal to get my enemy parts turned into weapons). Thanks!

Atax
Nov 21, 2002, 02:14 PM
Do the quest 'Dr. Osto's Research'. 'Unsealed Door'is the sequel quest, so it'll unlock once you do the first one.

If you're wanting to change enemy parts into weapons, do the quest 'Doc's Secret Plan', then go to the Doc on P2 in the quest 'Dr. Osto's Research.'

Ghen
Nov 21, 2002, 02:35 PM
Hmmm, it's been forever since I've played, thanks. Only thing is, I did Dr. Osto's Research, and the Unsealed Door quest has not appeared. :/

Ah well, I guess I should be asking what quest unlocks Doc's Secret Plan then.

Maybe I'll just do them all... gah, I'm gonna need massive doses of cafienne to stay awake through it though... ZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghen on 2002-11-21 13:03 ]</font>

Ghen
Nov 21, 2002, 08:30 PM
Ugh, I'm halfway through the quests... any one care to help me out with this? I'm bored to tears doing quests by myself offline. ;p

milk
Nov 28, 2002, 04:25 AM
Ah well, I guess I should be asking what quest unlocks Doc's Secret Plan then.

Can anyone answer this?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 28, 2002, 10:05 AM
Doc's Secret Plan appears once you've unlocked the Ruins and completed Secret Delivery.

Just do every single quest... they're not that bad and are good exp gainers if at the appropriate level.