PDA

View Full Version : Hello PSO World!

soni
Nov 21, 2002, 02:45 PM
Hi! I'm online w/ pso for GC. I look forward to the contests and meeting people with free rares for a level 60 HUmar.

ABDUR101
Nov 21, 2002, 07:15 PM
On 2002-11-21 11:45, soni wrote:
I look forward to the contests and meeting people with free rares for a level 60 HUmar.

ahahah, oh wow XD That's too much.

Welcome to PSOW! Antares/08 is our official ship/block. Hopefully we'll be having times where people can log on and give out nice weapons to those who need them. A lvl 60 HUmar in need of free rares though, I don't know. I'm lvl 64 and have quite afew =X

Hopefully we can help you out =D

Make sure to read the forum rules which are above the forum index. Have fun and take care. =)

Neo-Zenji
Nov 22, 2002, 04:02 AM
hello.
Free rares? Only some online people that are nice do that.

soni
Nov 22, 2002, 09:45 PM
i give out free rares, and i expect everyone to do the same! Just because i'm level 60 doesn't mean i have to have rares... i had a deprived pso childhood lol

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 22, 2002, 09:53 PM
Meow soni, I sent my pictures to the one of the site adminds, so they'll be up soon in the screenshots section ont he left navigaton bar ;3...

Sheepss
Nov 22, 2002, 09:53 PM
Hello Soni! I hope to be online soon. It is nice to meet you. I think I will be online soon. So if I join your clan, do I have to add anything to my name?
If so, then I am sorry to regret that I will not join, but if not...THEN I'M IN! Oh yeah...don't think me to be proper or anything, but I just took my Comp. test today so I have to act the part. BYEyA!:-)

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 10:12 PM
check out pics of soni!!

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=GameCube&subcategory=Members&start=16