PDA

View Full Version : Question on techs

Symposes
Nov 21, 2002, 04:41 PM
Do anyone know of a guide or perhaps have this information im about to ask for...

Im wondering if someone happens to know the mst requirements for every tech and every level of each tech....
If you do, and its possible, could you email it to me?
[email protected]

Kent
Nov 21, 2002, 05:07 PM
Why would someone e-mail it to you when they could post it here for all to see?

LollipopLolita
Nov 21, 2002, 09:55 PM
this is good info, if our members would contribute, and let me know, i'll put together a guide for this and add it on to our techniques faq. members, could you help psow a little and list your tech level, type and mst requirements?

Lileya
Nov 21, 2002, 10:21 PM
http://www.geocities.com/mouri_2001/techrequirement.jpg (copy cut the url in another browser window)
Credits go to ragol.com (Well even if they are dead o_O)

Edit : Im a retard?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mrs_Rohrbach on 2002-11-21 19:23 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 21, 2002, 10:22 PM
eeee
Mrs_Rohrbach beat me to posting the link i found >_<

Sedric
Nov 21, 2002, 11:03 PM
I got a question, and if anybody can answer em, thanks. Why does Razonde has higher requirement than Grants/Megid at Lv 15+? I don't get it. Rafoie and Rabarte seem lower at all levels....

FinalMasterM
Nov 22, 2002, 02:44 AM
I wanna note that Anti only goes to level 7 in GC PSO. At level 7 it can cure all status effects (each level, or 2, of anti cures a new effect).

DirewolfX
Nov 22, 2002, 02:49 AM
I think there is a FAQ on this at Gamefaqs somewhere... at least for the old DC version. Apparently, level 1 teqs had a base MST requirement and for each additional level after that, the MST requirement went up by a certain amount X which was constant for any given Technique.

Anyway, I'll post all the MST levels for the Disks I have in my stash when I turn on PSO tomorrow. Maybe this thread should be sticky?

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 02:58 AM
check our guides section