PDA

View Full Version : It erases your bank???!

Uncle_Pobatti
Nov 22, 2006, 02:49 PM
I've just been over to the PSUPEDIA site, and upon browsing around I found this page (http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=My_Room_Accessories) that gives details of all the known room accessories so far. Of interest is the PM Device Zero.

I know this is not currently available, but the description is as follows:

Resets your PM level and stats back to zero, you also lose any items your PM has stored.

When I read that I gasped in disbelief - does resetting your PM stats cost you the entire contents of your bank? If this is true then it's a very high price to pay for having to redo your PM!

Or, do you think this simply refers to any synth boards you may have inserted, as well as any items you might be trying to synth and haven't removed yet?

If it does refer to synth items, it seems as good an excuse as any to not overstuff your PM with synth boards - especially the more rare or expensive ones.

What do you think?

SailorDaravon
Nov 22, 2006, 03:18 PM
I'm 99% sure that only refers to boards that have been inserted in the PM. I know you do NOT lose stored items, so I'm assuming it's just the boards, which makes sense anyway.

Asadachi
Nov 22, 2006, 03:42 PM
if anything... can't you just take the items and put them in your common box @_@

Uncle_Pobatti
Nov 22, 2006, 03:44 PM
On 2006-11-22 12:18, SailorDaravon wrote:
I'm 99% sure that only refers to boards that have been inserted in the PM. I know you do NOT lose stored items, so I'm assuming it's just the boards, which makes sense anyway.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, if only for the reason that I couldn't imagine SEGA doing something quite so evil - imagine the number of people who'd quit the game if their entire stack of items and meseta vanished.

But the wording on PSUPEDIA does say 'items' and not 'synth boards' so perhaps I'm not the only one that panicked upon reading that.

Metempsychic
Nov 22, 2006, 03:47 PM
Well, if the device isn't rediculously expensive, someone could just do a test with a meseta or monomate or something in the PM.

My guess is that you loose inserted boards and items that you haven't taken out of your PM after synthesis. That makes the most sense to me. It would be really...frustrating to loose all the items on the PM, especially since a PM has 300 slots of storage.

About synthesis boards, it isn't a good idea to insert boards you aren't going to use right away anyhow. The fact that you can't take a board out is the main reason why. In the first few days after release I didn't know this fact, so now I have a bunch of -mate and consumable boards in my PM. >.>

JC10001
Nov 22, 2006, 08:27 PM
Has there been any indication as to when the PM device zero will be available online? Will it come with the same update as the one with the expert classes? I'm not happy with the direction my PM is headed (I started feeding it stuff without reading much on it).

Maxurion
Nov 22, 2006, 08:30 PM
^ Yes and yes.

It's in the same update as the expert classes (assuming they follow the same update schedule as Japan).