PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE price check

Thoridan
Nov 24, 2006, 11:49 AM
***Notice: If you are going to flame me in anway saying things like "Go look up prices yourself" just leave now because you will be ignored. I've already tried the guides and I have looked at other shops and prices are ranging from 500 to 8K on certain items so I have no idea***

I cant find guides with sell values on the following items. Please don't post links to sell guides with items not on this list, cuz I already have them.

If anyone knows value of any of these it would really help. Even a generalized sell price. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

---
Koltova Gras
Altim Crim
Lapucha Shell
Vanda Derma
Pannon Jelly
Zoona Muscle
Unknown Meat
Ollaka Meat
---
Omega Acid
Olpad
Kubara Wood

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I'll keep checking back.
A link with these items would be nice like a chart..I have one but it only has lower end items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thoridan on 2006-11-24 08:53 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Nov 24, 2006, 12:37 PM
Koltova Gras
Altim Crim
Pannon Jelly
Unknown Meat
Ollaka Meat
... all this stuff is just good for making food, which itself is only worth 300-500 if that. Charge 100 at the very high end if you intend to sell it to people who actually know what they're doing. The sky's the limit if you're hoping to catch suckers with too much money, as usual.

Omega Acid
... I know Scape Dolls take a couple of these each. I snap this stuff up whenever I see it at less than 1000.

Olpad
... for making some of the Crea weapons right now. I don't actually know what's a good deal for this. It's a "rare" but not hideously so. My guess is 5000+? I was buying Copernia (same stuff for different weapons I think) the other night for a board I've got and saw prices of 700, 7k, and 9-10k. I couldn't bring myself to buy the stuff at 9000+ ... my time's not that valuable.

Kubara Wood
... for making (high-end) Kubara weapons, of course. Relatively common stuff. Most people who've been playing for a while are sitting on huge stacks of this stuff. I'd hold on to the stuff until there's concrete demand for it.

Magician
Nov 24, 2006, 12:38 PM
The BioMaterial is difficult because the NPC store doesn't have a set resale price; at least not that I know of.

The Metal, Hard Material, Woods, Photons, and Ores all resell at 5%. Olpad at 5% = 500 meseta, that's what the NPC resale is, so actual NPC price for Olpad is 10k. Reprice for whatever your discount is at your store.

Arcturus
Nov 24, 2006, 01:07 PM
Save all rare items until demand shoots up for them upon the release of A and S rank weps.

-Crokar-
Nov 25, 2006, 02:58 AM
On 2006-11-24 10:07, Arcturus wrote:
Save all rare items until demand shoots up for them upon the release of A and S rank weps.

this is what im doing right now. i see all kinds of rare materials with no use yet and as soon as we find out what there for ill know how much to sell them for