PDA

View Full Version : Help with hard falz!

z3r0-
Nov 21, 2002, 09:06 PM
This is my first post here in along time. I posted here in V.1 but I never really got into V.2. I'm not online yet so I gota play offline. I'm a lvl 44 HUmar. I spent 2 hours last night getting to falz and trying to beat him in hard. I lost 4 times in a row. I had a draw auto gun but it ALWAYS MISSED! I actidentaly sold it to when I was trying to get cash for mates. I was 41 at this time. I always died because I couldent resta in time. What wep should I use? All I got now is a booma claw+10 and a flowens sword+6. I need help.

z3r0-
Nov 21, 2002, 09:09 PM
God I hit post and it gave me an error so I hit post again and I double posted.

z3r0-
Nov 22, 2002, 05:30 PM
Not to spam but I really need help here. I'm gona fight him again as soon as my brother gets off the TV.

sogoX
Nov 22, 2002, 06:49 PM
well seeing as your a lvl 44 humar hard fals shouldnt be very hard. but if you really need help then go in to teleporter and drop all you mat's and fluids. do this like 2 times. if you realy insecure then do it a thrid time. go fight df with you mates and fluids all maxed so you have like 20 of each item. then use your flowens sword....i wish i had one... df should be hard cuz you can resta but use mates. seeing as you have a flowen sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif agains his first form. for his second for use a blad or some kind of dagger weapon so you do more damage faster. for his third form just use a gun. you should use a railgun agains him. but if you find a varista then use that. ok that was my good dead of the day...lol