PDA

View Full Version : Well Here I am (naked(not really but kinda( you'll get it)))

Agne
Nov 25, 2006, 03:13 AM
Hey what's up? This is Agne and i'm introducing myself/ looking for players. I'm 25 and live in arkansas and am currently playing psu on 360. I guess to tell about my pso career i have to start with the day pso launched on dc. I played as a racast called Dark Angel. I had many many hours of virtual world fun on the dc pso. Until the legit/ unlegit war happened and i started losing items like a gambling fool. Then me and my clan went on a war of legitness but realized soon we could only lose this war. So we decided to even the grounds. I searched high and low and eventually i learned that if you dropped items in a room and turned off your dc, you'd still have you're items and could go back to the room and retrieve "dupes" of the items. Now we had a weapon!!! Do your best hackers! i have my items on back up!!! Then character deletion happened..... Then i read a little post saying that if i bought a gameshark i could back up my save.. Win again for my clan. From there i bought a gameshark and began arduous task of collecting every rare in the game without hacker worry by back up saving my rares. Some may say i ruined the economy.. however i never traded dupes just kept a copy on a different memory card. The items i couldn't collect online i created after pso ver 2 came out and i had to pay so i quit playing online and convinced all of my friends to join up and play. With 16 players in 1 house playing 4 dc's it's bad ass especially when everyone is stock full of rares. then i went to gc offline and played until the xbox version. I went online with it and played legit as NjlzAgne (hucast) and Prince Akuta (male force) until everyone left and there weren't enough ppl to make real rare hunting possible; so i became another hacker... once again collecting every rare in the game. After a while playing online just didn't hold it's luster anymore so i just started playing offline with my g-friend and my homies. Once again having more fun than ever when everyone is showing off the whole collection of pso weaponry.
Now i play as Agne a beast hunter looking for figunner. I'm not a "hardcore player" as in i may play alot but i'm not always spamming a level. I take pride in my room and i am just savoring the game. I'm level 32 right now, but i'm not complaining about a level cap either... me and my girl friend still play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gifand even though we have to take turns playing.. we still would like to find some couples that enjoy the same kind of gaming passion. I generally play all night and am in uni 1 since i've found no one that religously plays at night. And she plays in the morning.
Now i sit here upon a new horizon. No hacker war in sight and a new horse to ride on. Let us live in peace as psu residents and may our ride thru space be an enjoyably long one.
-AGNE-