PDA

View Full Version : Don't confuse these biters with me...

AlMcFly
Nov 25, 2006, 04:32 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/mcflyvii/PSU/FakeMes.jpg

Ryuk is doing it just to f*ck with me but I met Legend today. Thing is, he knows me from the forum, knows what I looked like, and still took the color scheme dispite. Now if this was Uni 1.2.3., I could care less, prob 30 of me there. But this is the psow uni he regulars in. I wouldn't be annoyed if he previously didn't know me, but he does, and I am. Iono, I'm annoyed.

RadiantLegend
Nov 25, 2006, 04:36 AM
Well good. i wouldn't want to be confused with you. I guess this both do us a favor.

And for your information he is a remake of my hucast from pso, so maybe you should actually know who you are talking about before you start mouthing off.

Lilium
Nov 25, 2006, 04:39 AM
Wait, what? At first I thought people were using your name to pose as you or something.

But now, I'm confused. What are you complaining about? Someone took your color scheme? There's, like, hardly any combinations. Get over it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lilium on 2006-11-25 01:40 ]</font>

isahn80
Nov 25, 2006, 04:42 AM
Hey, I was there. Color schemes are serious business around these parts.

AlMcFly
Nov 25, 2006, 04:44 AM
On 2006-11-25 01:36, Ragolismine wrote:
Well good. i wouldn't want to be confused with you. I guess this both do us a favor.

And for your information he is a remake of my hucast from pso, so maybe you should actually know who you are talking about before you start mouthing off.

I'll mouth off to any smartassed little ba*tard kid I want you f*cking biter. And yah, I played PSO too di*kwad. That color wasn't an option, maybe blue as the main but not gold with minor blue. Even if I'm remembering wrong, know now that I don't like your face, period. So paice nig.

Maskim
Nov 25, 2006, 05:11 AM
I know just what he's talking about. I saw someone else in a Braves jacket today. Jeebus Cripes can't everyone just get their own individual clothing/parts/look??!?

Oh...we can't yet.

AquaFlare7
Nov 25, 2006, 05:23 AM
I guess at level 50 all that's left in the game is to complain about how everyone is wearing the same cloths as you?

1) Get
2) Over
3) It

I really don't mean to sound harsh, but maybe you should take a breath and try to remember about how pixels can;t really jump out of the screen and attack you?

Oh, and I'm sure I won't confuse you guys. Something about having the names above the head usually does the trick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2006-11-25 02:24 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Nov 25, 2006, 05:35 AM
Haha wtf?

Jesus I have a black cast on JP. With the Wren type hair and big long ear thingies. And the peacock torso thing. I'm one in a million on JP, but on US, every other cast looks like mine. That's just one of the things about being a cast, get the hell over it.

Dai-Kitana
Nov 25, 2006, 05:35 AM
I just had a bad Prom flashback... 2 girls showed up with the same dress. It wasn't pretty, but very entertaining watching them lose it over something so trivial. ..yeah.

AlMcFly
Nov 25, 2006, 06:16 AM
Haha, I really wasn't THAT mad, was more a comedic thing for me. I just like seeing people squirm, and see if I can peer pressure him into changing. As for all of you who just HAD to post thinking it was your "civic duty" to show how much of a sensible/realistic/wise thinker you are, you can suck on my spagetti sauce dipped ballsack. Cause you know how hardcore you guys are into this game, you just don't want everyone else to know, lol. ;P Denial-ridden chumps.

KG
Nov 25, 2006, 06:33 AM
oh???? you like peer pressuring...welp IM CHANGING BACK TO UR COLORS...HAHAHAHA EAT THAT

lordzanon
Nov 25, 2006, 07:58 AM
dont get it.....

Lashiens
Nov 25, 2006, 08:03 AM
On 2006-11-25 03:16, McFlyVII wrote:
Haha, I really wasn't THAT mad, was more a comedic thing for me. I just like seeing people squirm, and see if I can peer pressure him into changing. As for all of you who just HAD to post thinking it was your "civic duty" to show how much of a sensible/realistic/wise thinker you are, you can suck on my spagetti sauce dipped ballsack. Cause you know how hardcore you guys are into this game, you just don't want everyone else to know, lol. ;P Denial-ridden chumps.

I threw up and lol'd at the same time.

Shinnaki
Nov 25, 2006, 08:22 AM
McFly seems to have a thing for messing with people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Edit: AMAGAD, the "=x" face looks totally pist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinnaki on 2006-11-25 05:22 ]</font>

Parn
Nov 25, 2006, 08:26 AM
Argus stole my look! He keeps wearing my green muscle shirt and grey camo pants. What a poser!

This calls for a wrestling match. Winner take all. Literally!

_Deliverance_
Nov 25, 2006, 09:06 AM
lolMcFly <3

Q_Anon
Nov 25, 2006, 09:16 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Another reason to be glad I didn't buy Vilogis.

Grr
Nov 25, 2006, 09:21 AM
Im Sure glad this guy isnt an All black cast/ Human with baggy shorts and long black hair.

Mewn
Nov 25, 2006, 09:31 AM
Posting +1 in a retarded topic.

RadiantLegend
Nov 25, 2006, 10:41 AM
Peer pressure? you are going to need a lot more than that. And yeah the pso color was more blue with gold lines but for some reason you cant have a main blue with gold parts in this lovely game.

If you are getting for fun out of this then good for you?

Eternal_Drake
Nov 25, 2006, 10:42 AM
Wow someone is the same color as me on a game with thousands of people, I think I will make a thread and bitch about it.