PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: My sound is not working :(

Cash_Lavi
Nov 25, 2006, 06:27 PM
Whenever I start PSU my sound does not work. I have the sound on. Everything is on. What is the problem, please post.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 26, 2006, 12:24 AM
does anyone know?...

VioletSkye
Nov 26, 2006, 03:49 PM
Is it integrated sound or a dedicated soundcard? If dedicated, what brand and model? If integrated what is the motherboard model? Have you checked the in-game audio settings in PSU? Does your sound work if you aren't playing PSU? Have you checked your settings for Sound in Control Panel to make sure something isn't muted?

Zer_01
Dec 6, 2006, 08:23 PM
i am having a similar issue, when i open the game and the Main Menu/Press start appears, there is absolutely no sound, while there used to be that big horn opening line. the game music/sounds start as soon as i log into any character. its not necessary, but i dont like playing russian roulette when i pick voices for my new characters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

the settings in the options menu have sound fully enabled, and they are default on all my characters.

i am running an X-Fi platinum from creative, in gaming mode when i am playing, all default settings are enabled.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zer_01 on 2006-12-08 13:54 ]</font>

Kronon
Dec 15, 2006, 03:46 AM
I experienced the same problem before. No music/sound during startup screen, login and character creation screens. This happened after I turned sound off before, and save the game during Story mode gameplay.

However, it seems that the sound/music came back after I turned the sound/music options back on during Story mode gameplay, and then saved the game. Hopefully, it will work for you too.

Zer_01
Dec 20, 2006, 01:07 AM
oh! i hadnt tried that! im going to go do it right this very second!

thankyouthankyouthankyou,

i often get bogged down in overly complex answers...