PDA

View Full Version : how to get money online (question)

Agne
Nov 25, 2006, 10:36 PM
Hey i was wondering, what's a good way to get a good cash flow going. I am a beast hunter that seems to barely maintain a good weapon collection. Usually i maintain 1 good weapon (on a star level related to my level) and a good back up lower level weapon. Now i do realize i've spent alot of money on my room and i'm quite proud of it. but if anyone has any tips, lay 'em out, we could all benefit from it.

Ansatsu
Nov 25, 2006, 11:03 PM
Moatoob has been quite generous with money. System Defense C usually gets some good cash going, but you may not be able to do runs quickly and easily. It depends on your level and your skill.

Wrenlocke
Nov 26, 2006, 01:13 AM
open a shop, and price UNDER npc's.

Ansatsu
Nov 26, 2006, 01:52 AM
The only problem with that is the price of opening a shop. Ideally, you'll open up a shop. A well stocked shop can make you thousands of meseta while you sleep. Until then, try not to spend a bunch of money on brand new weapons. Once you get to 3 star weapons, grind them until they're just as good, or better than the 4 star version. Charging also costs a whole lot less, letting you save money for later.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 26, 2006, 10:18 AM
My shop did good at first, payed for itself first day, but now it doesnt seem to do so well and my stuff is always 50% of npc or more.

Possibly the shop search bug, that or just all the stuff people want is all gone and I dont seem to get anymore of it.

Ichy
Nov 26, 2006, 11:13 AM
I opened a shop and within 3 weeks didn't make more than 200 Meseta. I was selling crafting goods, a few boards, PM Food, some cheap 2* weapons. I recently re-thought my choice of race for my character and re-rolled a Human and, quite honestly, I will not be opening a shop again, not until I get my hands on some 6* or better stuff to sell. I don't know about a shop search bug or anything like that, but from what I can see everyone and their dog has a shop and when you're a starting player you're selling the same crap as about 80% or more of the player base. Just not worth it.

Join a good group and do boss runs, get S rank, watch the money roll in and get exp, mission points, and a bit of loot all at the same time.

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 12:14 PM
2* weapons just dont sell, is your problem. I've had a fair amount of success with 3* guns, 4* melee.

Arislan
Nov 26, 2006, 01:12 PM
Sure they do, you just have to set the price on them correctly. Anything above 120 on a 2* weapon is a profit, and 800 is store price, so hit them up at 250-300 and you should be able to move them as PM food. I run through around 3-5 a day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2006-11-26 10:13 ]</font>