PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl WOOO!!

Roy-Mustang
Nov 26, 2006, 01:27 AM
Since I started in the world of PSO, I always have choose as characters Hunters and Rangers, and as Forces the FOmar, but today I woke up decide to start a new shiny FOnewearl just for giving a try... right now i'm still playing with it and I'm more than shocked... is incredible awesome!!! Her MST goes up like a rocket and is very powerful and cute i love it!!! Is good take another options in a while don't you think??

Bezmor
Nov 26, 2006, 03:30 AM
Ya Fonewearls have the highest MST of all the classes. Theres lots of other things to try like HUcasts have tons of HP and RAcassels have highest DFP of all the classes.

Jibby
Nov 28, 2006, 12:14 AM
HUcasts also have the highest attack power, by far. Yes, MST on FOnewearl is like white on mayonaise, unless it's old, but that's besides the point. Forces in general are natural disasters waiting to happen if you know how to use the correctly. My personal favorite is the FOmar, because it has evasion and defense, and with a pair of storm vulcans and a mag with good dex, he's not died yet.

Kevino
Nov 28, 2006, 09:47 AM
i like the FOnewm i think... the guy w/ the big hat im not big on my force terminology... because of his RA bonuses combined with the rafoie merge and Fire staff: Agni is a walking nuke/firework

VanDarkmind
Nov 28, 2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah, of course I like FOnewearls, too. They ARE the best In techinques. But, besides, I even like my FOmar a bit more, because it's the best Character class to present myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Xeno-Windgust
Nov 28, 2006, 10:43 AM
I prefer the FOnewn to the FOnewearl because of it's inherent bonuses to Gi and Ra techniques, as Kevino said. He may have less mind, but since I'm offensive at heart I believe it's better going on with him.
He's equipped with :
Fire Scepter: Agni, Ice Staff: Dagon, Storm Wand: Indra
2 God/Minds
Red Merge, Blue Merge, Yellow Merge,
A Mind mag, obviously.

I may not have high defense, but in single player I more than make up for it.

Mystil
Nov 29, 2006, 05:39 PM
A FOnewm and a FOnewearl's abilities complement each other well. The 2 can burn through the areas..

I miss my FO sometimes.

Jibby
Nov 29, 2006, 06:08 PM
On 2006-11-28 07:01, VanDarkmind wrote:
Yeah, of course I like FOnewearls, too. They ARE the best In techinques. But, besides, I even like my FOmar a bit more, because it's the best Character class to present myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Same here, I love my FOmar, because with a good mag, like the one I raised, he can hit ANYTHING with his repeaters.

FelixFelicis
Nov 29, 2006, 07:25 PM
My foney can really rip through maps. She can do massive damage to all enemies in the room.. Just sniping foies and zonde at enemies are also fun.

I prefer Fonewearls over Fonewms because they are really extreme. Also, FOnewms at norm and hard really sux. It isn't until vhard they become to look more like a force. And runs start to get repetitive after hard for all characters. Not to mention those elf guys are really ugly... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Tweengo
Nov 30, 2006, 06:44 AM
My Fonewearl is in Ult at the mo. Low hp though but man does she own. I have great items for her which I found myself or through trades. Currently she uses:
Sigh of a God
Sorcerer's Cane
Plaintain fan (given to me via trade by post. I'm offline-only http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ).
Summit Moon
Can't remember the rest. Too tired (couldn't sleep). But yeah man, she owns.

KojiroAK
Nov 30, 2006, 09:06 AM
FOnewearl
Lv. 134 at the moment.
And Falz died at Lv.130
(cost me about 5 Scape dolls IIRC)

The low hp at Foney aren't really a issue since they compensate it with Resta very well.
(Lv. 30 Resta + a huge MST + huge TP = no real hp issues)

But at least it's more a object of personal preferences between FOnewearl and FOnewman.
They have both there advances.

VanDarkmind
Nov 30, 2006, 02:39 PM
On 2006-11-29 15:08, Jibby wrote:
Same here, I love my FOmar, because with a good mag, like the one I raised, he can hit ANYTHING with his repeaters.

Yes, you're right! Olga Flow for example has a high defense agains any techniques in his 2nd form. The Advantage of the FOmar is exactly, that you can switch mags, pull out a Weapon that's useful to hit him an BANG!
Even though, the Newearl has even more Damage at Techiques and I prefer to use techniques than hitting the enemies. Techinques do not variate in Damage....

Slade002
Nov 30, 2006, 02:58 PM
I agree about the fomar. fonewearl can blast through any level SOOO easily but when it comes to bosses, mine was taken out every time by the best move of each boss ('cept like the dragon etc). I had to go back and do the stages over just to get enough hp to survive (and this is with 4 dragon/hp too!). Not the funnest thing...hp is definelty a good thing. Course if you have patience and want that huge MST in the end, ppl could still go for newearls. I mean mine is in Ult ruins at lvl 88 and doing just fine. it was tough in the beginning but it all pays off...

VanDarkmind
Nov 30, 2006, 03:09 PM
Whew! Ult Ruins with LV 88... Respect! I'm at Ult Ruins with LV 100, still having some problems http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Maybe I'm not patient enough to go through....

KojiroAK
Nov 30, 2006, 03:12 PM
It's also a question about the Tech Lv and what Tech boost items you have.

(Agni, Indra, Dagon are good, also Caduceus isn't a bad thing)

Slade002
Dec 1, 2006, 09:32 PM
true, true. mine found all three elemental wands early one so thats a boost. plus each one of my chars got stuck ruins after blowing by the other stages so i was pretty much forced to learn how to move and attack pretty well.

Drakorn
Dec 2, 2006, 12:19 PM
On 2006-11-25 22:27, Roy-Mustang wrote:
Since I started in the world of PSO, I always have choose as characters Hunters and Rangers, and as Forces the FOmar, but today I woke up decide to start a new shiny FOnewearl just for giving a try... right now i'm still playing with it and I'm more than shocked... is incredible awesome!!! Her MST goes up like a rocket and is very powerful and cute i love it!!! Is good take another options in a while don't you think??

The text in bold is what i done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

On the 25th November i thought of making a FOnewearl and make it a pinkal, called snow but when i made snow it was a purplenum, then i added a space after Snow i got a pinkal.