PDA

View Full Version : Important tip to get things SOLD!

Deja
Nov 26, 2006, 04:54 PM
Use the ad, use it constantly. Instead of:

Deja's Awesome Shop of Awesome
Awesome is in stock every day

Put up items you have and their price. If you wanna sell a nice weapon you synthed, but up the % element, the name of the item, and the grind on it. Hell, grind the thing to 1 or 2 (which is almost 99%) and it'll sell a lot faster. This is my ad:

Marseline 1019 Nanocarbon
2099 Zepotite 'n Soldonium
499 28% Parzanata +2 - 4k
[B]Ageha board - 2k

That all fits, and all of those items sold within 3 hours I'd say (of course nanos and marses were first). Then after the spear sold, I put up another spear I synthed, and it sold overnight. I had two ageha boards so I kept the last line up, but will replace it with "[B]Gigaline - 2.5k" soon.

So instead of getting cute with your ad, put up items you want sold and the price. Make the weapons look as nice as possible, and they will go quick. Of course this is if you want to be serious about getting some profit, I know some just wanna have a nice little shop that will be searchable through the item search and they will put up something funny/cute. I actually enjoy searching through shops and seeing some hilarious comment posted on the ad.

Anyways just a tip.

Logicdustbin
Nov 26, 2006, 05:55 PM
ya, I started doing this;

Cheap mates:

mon=10, Di=20, Tri=30.

for some reason I'm instantly out of stock http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Shimarisu-
Nov 26, 2006, 07:53 PM
Doesn't work in some respects.

For example, say you're selling a common item with a going rate that everyone seems to be selling at.

The ads go like this.

Person A: Super Thingamajigs! 500 meseta!
Person B: Super Thingamajigs! 500 meseta!
Person C: Super Thingamajigs! 500 meseta!
Person D: Super Thingamajigs!

Person D also has them at 500 meseta, but doesn't say this in their ad.

Everyone goes to person D's shop first, just in CASE it's cheaper.

Eh I don't mind pointing this trick of mine out, cause it's not like anyone ever listens.

And this method works BETTER than undercutting, and nets you more cash.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-26 16:55 ]</font>