PDA

View Full Version : RP board on PSO-world?

Lashiens
Nov 26, 2006, 10:50 PM
A poll for those interested in RP in PSU. If you don't like RP, this does not apply and you can disregard it with a grain of salt. But I thought it was worth the post.

Would you like to see a separate, RP board on PSO-world for PSU? It seems that a lot of interest has been taken in it as of late, and looks like a good deal of people would like to be able to hold rp discussions separately from the PSU general board.

Seeing as how RP really isn't "general", I 'personally' feel (but this does not mean everyone feels this way) that a separate rp board would be appropriate, and also healthy for the forums. It separates the roleplayers into an area where they can easily find rp information, meet-ups, etc, and the people who don't like or care for rp, can go about their business and don't have to sort through RP talk in order to find information they're looking for.

Any thoughts on this, feel free to share them, good or bad. But be civil, at the very least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lashiens on 2006-11-26 19:52 ]</font>

Invisus
Nov 26, 2006, 10:54 PM
I vote yes, but not because I'm big into RP. It's just not my play style but I definitely think those that choose to should have their own place to do it. It would definitely limit the "omgizzord who doez teh ar pe on psuuuuuuu"

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 10:56 PM
Those who hate RP should vote for a seperate RP board, to get RPers out of their hair. It's only logical.

Lashiens
Nov 26, 2006, 10:57 PM
I agree, I think it would be a very good, healthy decision that benefits everyone.

Pentence
Nov 26, 2006, 11:27 PM
Not nesicary but there should be one.There are several rp forums just for psu and ocne more i am adverstising mine which seems ot be picking up.

So yes definitly there should be one.

Again check my signature for the PSU RP forum site,it will soon get a nice makeover as well so check back some time later this week.

Miyoko
Nov 26, 2006, 11:37 PM
You've got m thumbs up.

And Pentence, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm sure most people would rather just have an RP board here. More convienient than having to register for a new board, read new rules, etc.

Lashiens
Nov 26, 2006, 11:47 PM
Non-roleplayers? Any thoughts?

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 11:55 PM
Lashiens, I keep seeing your name as 'Lesbians'. -cough-

Lashiens
Nov 27, 2006, 12:10 AM
On 2006-11-26 20:55, VelosofLight wrote:
Lashiens, I keep seeing your name as 'Lesbians'. -cough-

I lol'd. Got something on your mind? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miyoko
Nov 27, 2006, 05:29 AM
Oh dear... Beast-Miyoko will definately have a nickname for Lashiens when she meets him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lashiens
Nov 27, 2006, 06:28 AM
O_O Hey, he's only one of the coolest elder guardians, ever.

Just ask Leo or Tylor. They'll tell you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 27, 2006, 11:04 AM
For the time being, keep your RP organizing in Fan Works. If there's enough activity from it, then we can introduce a new forum for it.

We, the staff, have already discussed this idea, and I've been planning to post a set of rules to standardize the setting. If anyone has any suggestions for such rules, then I invite you to PM me about it.

Lashiens
Nov 28, 2006, 09:23 PM
On 2006-11-27 08:04, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
For the time being, keep your RP organizing in Fan Works. If there's enough activity from it, then we can introduce a new forum for it.

We, the staff, have already discussed this idea, and I've been planning to post a set of rules to standardize the setting. If anyone has any suggestions for such rules, then I invite you to PM me about it.

Wow, response! Thanks for the info.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 30, 2006, 08:53 PM
Check in on this thread for PSU RP information.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128569&forum=12