PDA

View Full Version : we've all seen this before but i need a definitive answer

Agne
Nov 27, 2006, 07:05 PM
all right i've seen this post a billion and 1 times however when i get online i hear a completely different answer. so here's the question. Let's say i'm a beast and i level my hunter to lvl 3 and i go to a ranger and level it to level 5 and then go back to being a hunter and level to level 5. still with me? ok. would my level 5 hunter with level 5 ranger be more accurate than a normal straight lvl 5 hunter?

Miriya
Nov 27, 2006, 07:28 PM
Your Hunter stats are your hunter stats, your Ranger stats are your ranger stats and your Force stats are your force stats. When you change jobs you do not get to keep the any of the stats of your other jobs no matter what level they are. So if you have a lvl 5 Ranger and a lvl 3 Hunter you will have the stats of a lvl 3 Hunter until you change back to your Ranger, at which point you will have your stats of a lvl 5 Ranger again.

Maxurion
Nov 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
Your character level and job level are separate.

So if you got to level 50 with a ranger, then switched to force, it would be the same stats as someone who had leveled force to 50 (not including the bonuses from job levels).