PDA

View Full Version : No respect

Skuda
Nov 27, 2006, 09:07 PM
sick and tired of all the fresh meat that have a join date of early this year and think they're top shit?

yeah.. well, so am I. So are a lot of people. Heck, most of them probably average an age of 12, and are pre-pubecent punks who think they know it all.

blah blah blah.

kids these days.

GET OFF MY LAWN, NOOBS!

(and quite sending me your partner cards for no fucking reason. >:E)

DikkyRay
Nov 27, 2006, 09:17 PM
amen. I hate it that they think they are cool enough to go into Raffon uni 1 and start acting all badass. Man it makes me mad that i cant find the dam brats and blacklist them

PJ
Nov 27, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'm gonna be level 1 Kuda, and I'll see you on some planet, and I'll send you my partner card, and you'll be all, "wtf noob" and reject. Sad PJ :C XDXDXD

Maridia
Nov 27, 2006, 09:28 PM
I laugh at this because it's true. The vets of the site get lost in the sea of new people swarming the PSU forums. For every 1 post, someone else does 15, and nobody knows who anybody is. I feel lost there. <_< The influx of new people for PSU has been enormous and it kinda sucks for us who've been here a long time. Everybody used to know who was cool and who to respect but now nobody does except the other older people. >_> Oh well, not much we can do about it. It's also a bit arrogant to feel that way, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

And I also laugh because dikkyray agrees so readily, yet he has a join date of early this year too. XD

Skuda
Nov 27, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:22, PJ wrote:
I'm gonna be level 1 Kuda, and I'll see you on some planet, and I'll send you my partner card, and you'll be all, "wtf noob" and reject. Sad PJ :C XDXDXD

If it's someone I know, then I'll definately accept. But I've had random people come to my room and toss me a card.

this one guy said "you're welcome" and ran around my room for a few minutes...

DikkyRay
Nov 27, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:28, Maridia wrote:

And I also laugh because dikkyray agrees so readily, yet he has a join date of early this year too. XD

This may be true, but i dont go around acting oh so high and mighty. Plus i have been going to this site for awhile, but decided to join after my email was fixed.

CupOfCoffee
Nov 27, 2006, 09:51 PM
I still know who's cool 'round these parts, and about half of them have already posted in this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MaximusLight
Nov 27, 2006, 11:01 PM
Owch man didn't know it was that bad..
maybe we should make a Kuda clone squad once we get our mains to the limit, all at the same time of course, confuse the heck out of them.... hehehe or have 5 Kudas telling them to SHUT UP!?!

Dre_o
Nov 27, 2006, 11:38 PM
Oh snap Maridia! I didn't know you were Riza on PSU....now I feel like an idiot...

ANYWAYS!!! Yes, we could use the ability to thin the herd. I admit that I personally play with only friends and family, cause of my personal thoughts. Don't worry! I'm always here and ready to kick some ass with ya Kuda!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-11-27 20:38 ]</font>

navci
Nov 27, 2006, 11:56 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:51, CupOfCoffee wrote:
I still know who's cool 'round these pants, and about half of them have already posted in this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That's what I read the first time. I am sorry coffee.
You know what else got me?
People treat you like dirt, then all of a sudden, they know who you are, and whooops attitude change.

ABDUR101
Nov 27, 2006, 11:57 PM
It's easy enough to refuse cards in-game, though I enjoy that for the most part I stay away from everyone. Unless I'm playing with Scrub, I'm usually solo'ing. I don't stick around enough in shops for anyone to really offer me a card, and when they do I just refuse. Unless I know you well, I don't want your card.

As for everyone on the forum, I know who I am, I know who other people are, and I don't expect new people to know my history on the site.

navci
Nov 28, 2006, 12:01 AM
On 2006-11-27 20:57, ABDUR101 wrote:

As for everyone on the forum, I know who I am, I know who other people are, and I don't expect new people to know my history on the site.

Aww. That's SO COLD! Where is the love? :<

Solstis
Nov 28, 2006, 12:34 AM
Hey, look, my e-penis is deflating. Must! Save! Ego!

But, yeah, to be nice/serious, I did notice a lot of 2006-ers throwing their weight around, as if I, or anyone else really cared. Then again, I rarely post in the PSU forums, so I tend not to get into arguments with said people. Still, they're pretty annoying. Annoying! Annoying!

I mean, really, I don't give a flying pigeon if you've reached lvl 50 and have maxed every possible Photon Art, and your name is GetwithSSJSepirothoBleachruto. Stop bragging, everyone still thinks that you're twelve (regardless of whether you are or not). Now, go run off and fade into obscurity after your parents realize that you're spending too much time online.

T0m
Nov 28, 2006, 01:28 AM
For anyone missing yesteryear's PSOW forums, there's always the Battle and C-mode section. It's PSOW's own reservation area. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Apart from that, there's not much to do but to wait. I imagine PSOW, and PSO for that matter, had their share of new people back in 2001. Some cool, many probably not. Most of those parted with PSOW since then, and some may have turned into the well established and respected members of today's PSOW.

(Now I feel my joining date's a little lacking in historic value.)

Ryudo
Nov 28, 2006, 08:14 AM
A wise man knows he knows nothing

There have always been n00bs, just ignore them

Allos
Nov 28, 2006, 04:38 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:28, Maridia wrote:
I laugh at this because it's true. The vets of the site get lost in the sea of new people swarming the PSU forums. For every 1 post, someone else does 15, and nobody knows who anybody is. I feel lost there. <_< The influx of new people for PSU has been enormous and it kinda sucks for us who've been here a long time. Everybody used to know who was cool and who to respect but now nobody does except the other older people. >_> Oh well, not much we can do about it. It's also a bit arrogant to feel that way, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

I love you.

Mystil
Nov 28, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:07, Skuda wrote:
sick and tired of all the fresh meat that have a join date of early this year and think they're top shit?

yeah.. well, so am I. So are a lot of people. Heck, most of them probably average an age of 12, and are pre-pubecent punks who think they know it all.

blah blah blah.

kids these days.

GET OFF MY LAWN, NOOBS!

First of all, maturity is not tied to age. A 12 year old can be a lot more mature than a 20 something. Asshole/bastard/fucktard doesn't = kid 100%.

My problem is that some of the 'new meat' are POSERS. AKA acting like they're cool so it gets them friends. Well I have bad news~~~ When you fall off that popular mountain, you will find out exactly how many friends you had. Being fake attracts fake. Being real dissuades the fake to come forward.

And I know I'm an old school jackass, and I don't really care anymore at this point. You been at a big freaking PSO site for 4.5 years of your life and NOTHING has EVER changed.

I never really 'knew' anyone here. There was that brief time that I was friends with a specific mod here(who stopped talking to me when they became a mod..)but other than that, Sil's just been riding the tides here. Watching people bitch and moan and display thier nastiness in all thier glory and only later to dissappear. Most of the people you KNEW from the 'old days' were idiots. TeamPhalanx? The biggest TROLL who ever graced this forum. Shami: was a REAL BASTARD. I can go on and on.

You have to learn how to adapt with the times. The majority of fresh members will look up to older members. For we contain the memories of some very good gaming in PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-28 14:53 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Nov 28, 2006, 06:59 PM
Phalanx was a giant troll and overall tool, I'll totally agree to that. But I also feel the original point of the topic, which is that a lot of annoying new people are all getting drunk and running around in circles over in PSU General, is true.

Maridia
Nov 28, 2006, 07:40 PM
On 2006-11-28 13:38, Allos wrote:

I love you.

I love you more.

And it isn't as if any of us don't realize it's silly to feel irritated or anything. We KNOW it's just a gaming forum and we KNOW in ten years or less none of this will really matter and we KNOW that there will always be noobs. It's just annoying. I seriously feel like I don't know where I am anymore. Everywhere I go, there's about 30 people I've never heard of. The more I look around the PSU forums, the more frustrated I get. Who are these people, acting like they're all that? At least when people did that in the PSO forums in MY experience, most of them had been around for ages.

I suppose it isn't so much that we'd like recognition, because there's nothing to recognize us for except who we are, and we all mean nothing to the new people. I guess I just don't like what psow has become now. It used to be like home, and now it feels alien and full of strangers. Still a great site for information, though.

Anyway, guess I'm just rambling at this point.

trypticon
Nov 28, 2006, 08:06 PM
On 2006-11-28 16:40, Maridia wrote:

On 2006-11-28 13:38, Allos wrote:

I ate some gravy.

And it isn't as if any of us don't realize it's silly to feel irritated or anything. We KNOW it's just a gaming forum and we KNOW in ten years or less none of this will really matter and we KNOW that there will always be noobs. It's just annoying. I seriously feel like I don't know where I am anymore. Everywhere I go, there's about 30 people I've never heard of. The more I look around the PSU forums, the more frustrated I get. Who are these people, acting like they're all that? At least when people did that in the PSO forums in MY experience, most of them had been around for ages.

I suppose it isn't so much that we'd like recognition, because there's nothing to recognize us for except who we are, and we all mean nothing to the new people. I guess I just don't like what psow has become now. It used to be like home, and now it feels alien and full of strangers. Still a great site for information, though.

I can quote most of this as a similar feeling. I really don't know anybody here anymore, and it's been that way for a while. Meeting people among the throngs on PSU is strangely difficult, which I don't remember from PSO. The players on PSU are... I don't know. They aren't nice, at least. For the first time in a PS game since I started playing PSO, I can truly agree that the experience is just a game, and not the networking tool of making good friends that I once thought of it as.

Oh well.

Nice to see some old faces posting in this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2006-11-28 17:06 ]</font>

Xaos127
Nov 28, 2006, 11:46 PM
There's nothing not sad about this thread.

Alielle
Nov 29, 2006, 02:10 AM
Welcome to my world three years ago.

CpwninOBrien
Nov 29, 2006, 02:12 AM
lolz what do ppl in a game forum do that makes them respectble???

Skuda
Nov 29, 2006, 04:33 AM
Being a productive forum member instead of trolling, spamming or instigating arguments for one.

Reno
Nov 29, 2006, 05:23 AM
On 2006-11-28 23:10, Alielle wrote:

Exactly, darn 'joined 2003' GC/XBOX whippersnappers thinking they own the place, who do they think they are D:

Eh, nothing new... I assume those who joined around/after GC launch were just as happily oblivious to the huge numbers of DC regulars they 'replaced' too ;P

Alisha
Nov 29, 2006, 05:23 AM
*looks at join date*

this thread owns.

tank1
Nov 29, 2006, 10:30 AM
kekeke secounded ^_^

Para
Nov 29, 2006, 10:42 AM
On 2006-11-29 01:33, Skuda wrote:
Being a productive forum member instead of trolling, spamming or instigating arguments for one.

Welcome to the internet.

Welcome to 4chan's invasive grip on the internet.

Mystil
Nov 29, 2006, 11:30 AM
tank1 has one cool signature of what looks like Zero from Megaman..

Ruby-chan
Nov 29, 2006, 11:36 AM
On 2006-11-29 07:42, Para wrote:

On 2006-11-29 01:33, Skuda wrote:

Welcome to the internet.

Welcome to 4chan's invasive grip on the internet.

I thought it was more of a 4chan, YTMND, Something Awful triad of terror.

Oh can I have in on this grumblefest too? It's not a grumblefest until my black raincloud and I have joined.

Ryna
Nov 29, 2006, 12:51 PM
At this point, the site is almost 6 years old - an eternity in Internet time. Since then, thousands of people have signed up for an account on the forum over several major Phantasy Star game releases. You could probably break the forum's population up into few distinct groups such as "Version 1 players" and "Gamecubers". The newest group just happens to be associated with Phantasy Star Universe.

I'll admit that it does take time to get used to all the new faces, but that shouldn't be viewed as a bad thing. I look forward to meeting and playing with new people online. Sometimes there are a couple of rotten apples, but that has always been the case. Looking through the threads following the release of Version 2 and Gamecube PSO is an enlightening experience.

Besides, how many of your old friends still visit the site? I know I've lost contact with almost all the people I played with on V1 and v2. Most of them have simply disappeared from the Internet. I've played with several people from GC PSO on PSU, but most of my GC friends have moved on to other games. You don't have to be friends with the site's newest members, but it sure helps when you are trying to find a game. ;]

Sinue_v2
Nov 29, 2006, 02:15 PM
New people scare me...

tank1
Nov 29, 2006, 06:33 PM
tank1 has one cool signature of what looks like Zero from Megaman..

Its the cover of one of the Megaman Zero Albums ^_^

MaximusLight
Nov 30, 2006, 01:15 AM
Man you know, I really wish I would have gotten a membership here sooner from the sounds of it.

*sigh*
It tis life...
...then again maybe I should keep my mouth shut I joined even later than most of the people you alll are ranting about, but oh well, DOWN WITH THE IDOTS THAT PREVENT ME FROM KEEPING A SERIOUS TOPIC FOR THREE POSTS!?!

geewj
Nov 30, 2006, 03:32 AM
Keep the good posters, tune out the bad ones.

And if that doesn't work you can always make fun of them with jokes that are over thier heads. They might even laugh along with you. Get what entertainment you can out of them.

Not that I'm encouraging any of this, and certainly not by example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: geewj on 2006-11-30 11:27 ]</font>

Daikarin
Nov 30, 2006, 08:54 AM
Against facts there can be no arguments. But that doesn't mean that any newcomer is a 'noob' by default. We shouldn't have to look at the "Joined: MMM DD YYYY" to judge someone.

EphekZ
Nov 30, 2006, 04:52 PM
On 2006-11-30 05:54, Daikarin wrote:
Against facts there can be no arguments. But that doesn't mean that any newcomer is a 'noob' by default. We shouldn't have to look at the "Joined: MMM DD YYYY" to judge someone.

This is where "true stereotypes" come in. People that usually have the join date of around PSU release and most likely a nub. =/

Mystil
Dec 3, 2006, 11:09 PM
Eh never thought I'd say this, but it is becoming increasingly hard for me to coup with many of them here. It's all the same attitude. Very offputting... Might go back to lurking. Fighting, arguing, having "who's right" contests as well as reading elitist stupid stuff is wearing me down.

Axispoint
Dec 5, 2006, 05:54 AM
The more popular something, the more chance of idiots (World of Warcraft forums are a great example). Though hopefully in the case of PSO-World, when PSU's popularity dies down, many of those people will leave.

While I do look at post count and join dates sometimes while I look through threads, they don't really matter to me (edit to add: I'm more interested in the content). Probably because I don't post here all that much (and I've gotten used to tuning out retards since I read the WoW forums a lot).

Ah well. Hello to anyone who actually remembers me (the bad part of being a lurker...hardly anyone knows you, though I guess for some people that's a good thing).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axispoint on 2006-12-05 02:57 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Dec 5, 2006, 08:26 AM
Wait 'till the Brazilians come in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Elitism kicks ass. It's what keeps the old timers from falling into insanity and drives the youngins to strive to be better. It's an open secret that the best way to counter even the worst elitism is to just be nice, follow the guidelines and not go out of your way to seek trouble. There's nothing more apetizing than a n00b whose join date is exactly five seconds ago and his first post, prior to searches and googling are "HOW DO I PK?!?!?!?!?!" When I see those, my instincts kick in, I chew them up and spit out the seeds! I've seen examples of stupidity on the net that would make turkeys look like geniuses.

It's a nice relationship. Almost political. Old dudes preach capitalism and acceptance through achievement and experience, while the newbies wish for a communist forum where everybody's equal no matter the post count, join date, gender, height, weight, religion, experience, level of literacy, penis size, number of braincells, number of past lives, astrological sign and personally accepted number for the meaning of life. *ERROR* Never can and never will happen. Unless you're on a forced-anonymous board, like /b/, and see the proof that this tends to lead to the most common denominator. Anonymous doesn't forgive - and Anonymous isn't very bright either. That's the thing trolls love about the Internet: to forge yourself a reputation, you have to work on it every day. But to get rid of it and start over, you don't have to do squat. A new account and E-Mail address later and you're good to go.

So while I sit here and leisurely chat with the friends I've made over the years at the forum, the idiots will just be feeding their own stereotype. The balance is perfect! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Dec 5, 2006, 08:35 AM
I like how this guy remained the same throughout all this time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

SpikeOtacon
Dec 5, 2006, 09:36 AM
On 2006-11-29 02:23, Reno wrote:

On 2006-11-28 23:10, Alielle wrote:

Exactly, darn 'joined 2003' GC/XBOX whippersnappers

My join date may say 2003, but that doesn't mean I wasn't playing PSO before that. Join dates can be very, very deceiving, here.

washuguy
Dec 5, 2006, 10:05 AM
On 2006-11-27 18:07, Skuda wrote:

blah blah blah.

kids these days.

GET OFF MY LAWN, NOOBS!

... Kick'em, in the face...

Garroway
Dec 5, 2006, 10:54 AM
What is this? Some sort of PSOW Union? It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see a bunch of old timers griping about how longevity should equate to respect despite decreasing productivity. respect needs to be earned on an individual basis and while you may have garnered respect in your time, you have done nothing to earn my respect. From where I sit, I see people complaining that new people are rude and antisocial in a thread that is clearly meant to make new people feel unwelcome. Complaining about complaining is probably not the best way to proceed if you truly want things to be better. Maybe you should show the new people why it is that you should be respected and start leading by example instead of crying for someone else to fix the problem.

Reno
Dec 5, 2006, 10:56 AM
On 2006-12-05 06:36, SpikeOtacon wrote:
My join date may say 2003, but that doesn't mean I wasn't playing PSO before that. Join dates can be very, very deceiving, here.

Well congrats on taking my sarcastic comment literally and completely missing the point I was making... I guess?

I was referring to the 'era' people joined the boards, not experience with the games... the community on this forum has never stayed exactly the same after a new game/version is released and i'm just emphasising to the people complaining now that the release of GC was no different. PSOW 2001 is different from 2002 is different from 2003 etc, that's just the way it has always been and people need to deal with it or move on

Edit: Edited due to your shockingly apparent inability to understand sarcasm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reno on 2006-12-05 18:58 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Dec 5, 2006, 07:32 PM
On 2006-12-05 07:56, Reno wrote:

On 2006-12-05 06:36, SpikeOtacon wrote:

Well congrats on taking my sarcastic comment literally and completely missing the point I was making... I guess?

I was referring to the 'era' people joined the boards anyway, not experience with the games... that has no place in a generalised rant about new forum members, don't be crazy XD

Ok mr.elitist, buh bye now.

DonRoyale
Dec 7, 2006, 09:25 PM
Look, about that

First of all, I've been forum-skipping for about 4 years now, and have accumulated about 7500 posts in doing so. I might've joined this year, but don't think my join date explains my worth. Just take a look at my posts and the clarity of them, at least I use proper spelling and grammar.

And while I may not be the 'top shit' you refer to, Skuda, I have gained the respect of some of the vets. (And don't take this as an aim at you-it isn't)

I have a reputation I need to uphold, since I've left the realm of where my legend began. I'm just here, being the nice, smart guy that loves to help people.

I'm a humble person. I don't think I have nearly the reputation I have from my previous forums, but I certainly have a reputation that exceeds many of the users here.

One thing I find funny about all the people here is how they misuse this forum, as well as PSU General. If you're going to make a thread here, don't make it if the general response is

"Well, then, you shouldn't have."

or

"Well, then, don't do that."

or

"Just stop what you're doing and try something else."

or

"Put it on ordered or random finds >>"

I'm seriously sick of people who think that their topics are important because they're pissed off. Only make a topic if there isn't a plainly obvious answer you know you've thought of already that solves the topic. We don't want our rants forum spammed by "OMG I HATE GIVE FINDER LOLOLOL"

Back on topic, I'm sick of it as well. As much as I go around here giving my open opinions, I only think I'm better than someone if I actually use clear, concise writing in my posts. Anyone who doesn't post with proper spelling/grammar shouldn't be calling themselves '1337' or 'pwnzorz'. Shut up, all of you. You're not fooling anybody.

Maridia
Dec 9, 2006, 05:07 PM
On 2006-12-05 07:54, Garroway wrote:
What is this? Some sort of PSOW Union? It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see a bunch of old timers griping about how longevity should equate to respect despite decreasing productivity. respect needs to be earned on an individual basis and while you may have garnered respect in your time, you have done nothing to earn my respect. From where I sit, I see people complaining that new people are rude and antisocial in a thread that is clearly meant to make new people feel unwelcome. Complaining about complaining is probably not the best way to proceed if you truly want things to be better. Maybe you should show the new people why it is that you should be respected and start leading by example instead of crying for someone else to fix the problem.

Yes yes, we know. However, nobody is crying to anyone to fix anything. This is a rant thread, in the rants forum. Used for getting frustration off of one's chest. Go ahead and make a thread complaining about us "old timers" complaining about the complaining. I don't care. More power to you. Everyone has a right to vent ;P

And frankly, how is anyone supposed to get anywhere in the psu forums? I don't sit here and post like crazy like I used to when *I* first came here. I'd rather go play the game. For every one post I'd make, 20 more would take it's place, and it would be washed away in the internets. Casual posters can't get half the recognition that crazy posters do. Doesn't matter how quality a post is if half the people don't even see it because they don't look, they just read the original thread post and then reply, or they just don't notice. *shrugs*

Anyway, how about that local sports team? <_<

Alielle
Dec 9, 2006, 06:20 PM
I'd prefer anonymity over recognition by a bunch of dumb noobs.

Why worry at all though? What's wrong with quality for the sake of itself?

MaximusLight
Dec 9, 2006, 06:48 PM
On 2006-12-09 14:07, Maridia wrote:

Yes yes, we know. However, nobody is crying to anyone to fix anything. This is a rant thread, in the rants forum. Used for getting frustration off of one's chest. Go ahead and make a thread complaining about us "old timers" complaining about the complaining. I don't care. More power to you. Everyone has a right to vent ;P

And frankly, how is anyone supposed to get anywhere in the psu forums? I don't sit here and post like crazy like I used to when *I* first came here. I'd rather go play the game. For every one post I'd make, 20 more would take it's place, and it would be washed away in the internets. Casual posters can't get half the recognition that crazy posters do. Doesn't matter how quality a post is if half the people don't even see it because they don't look, they just read the original thread post and then reply, or they just don't notice. *shrugs*

Haha I understand both sides of this so well. I can't wait to see you guys getting along XD

EphekZ
Dec 10, 2006, 02:57 PM
On 2006-12-05 05:26, KodiaX987 wrote:
Wait 'till the Brazilians come in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Elitism kicks ass. It's what keeps the old timers from falling into insanity and drives the youngins to strive to be better. It's an open secret that the best way to counter even the worst elitism is to just be nice, follow the guidelines and not go out of your way to seek trouble. There's nothing more apetizing than a n00b whose join date is exactly five seconds ago and his first post, prior to searches and googling are "HOW DO I PK?!?!?!?!?!" When I see those, my instincts kick in, I chew them up and spit out the seeds! I've seen examples of stupidity on the net that would make turkeys look like geniuses.

It's a nice relationship. Almost political. Old dudes preach capitalism and acceptance through achievement and experience, while the newbies wish for a communist forum where everybody's equal no matter the post count, join date, gender, height, weight, religion, experience, level of literacy, penis size, number of braincells, number of past lives, astrological sign and personally accepted number for the meaning of life. *ERROR* Never can and never will happen. Unless you're on a forced-anonymous board, like /b/, and see the proof that this tends to lead to the most common denominator. Anonymous doesn't forgive - and Anonymous isn't very bright either. That's the thing trolls love about the Internet: to forge yourself a reputation, you have to work on it every day. But to get rid of it and start over, you don't have to do squat. A new account and E-Mail address later and you're good to go.

So while I sit here and leisurely chat with the friends I've made over the years at the forum, the idiots will just be feeding their own stereotype. The balance is perfect! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's why I <3 elitism =)

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
I admit I am new to this site but old vet to PSO, I played PSO on the gamecube offline with 3 buds for years so not exactly a noob but since I was never online to leave my indelable mark on the gamecube servers I would be a noob to everyone else.No problemo I jumped in and started posting on this forum and decided to get in there with the best,sometimes I am right sometimes I am wrong but even if I am wrong people still get to know me right? Now I hope that those of you who are familiar with me aren't annoyed by me too much, while most of my posting is sarcastic narative, thats just me. So though my post count may be lower then a lot of people I respect the pecking order so to say but I ain't no PSO/PSU noob.

Garroway
Dec 11, 2006, 10:42 AM
On 2006-12-09 14:07, Maridia wrote:

I'm not exactlty a sports kind of guy. The weather's shitty though.