PDA

View Full Version : XBox: New info on PSO's XBOX release!!!

aarontxr
Nov 22, 2002, 03:38 PM
According to my sources from my friend that has a friend that works at Sega. PSO's release on XBOX is speculated to release on December 17,2002. But note I said SPECULATED!!!

Tigertron
Nov 22, 2002, 04:15 PM
That's great dude. But I wouldn't chance stating it here or anywhere since it is just speculated b/c all the GC ppl will be flaming your ass anytime now and you will wish you hadn't.

BoUnCeR
Nov 22, 2002, 04:20 PM
well that w'd be great... but I guess we'll just have to wait :/

MilkManX
Nov 22, 2002, 04:23 PM
I really doubt it. EB Games has no date yet and I have heard January/Feburary 2003. It would be nice though.

LunarShadowX
Nov 22, 2002, 04:46 PM
On 2002-11-22 12:38, aarontxr wrote:
According to my sources from my friend that has a friend that works at Sega. PSO's release on XBOX is speculated to release on December 17,2002. But note I said SPECULATED!!!

Why do I doubt the reliability of the source? Cause many people have said they they've had something along the lines of "my nephew's father's brother's friend's mother's sister's boyfriend works at Sega."

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Nov 22, 2002, 05:46 PM
I work at Sega http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nobody can trust anyone's "speculation."

*Although I am kinda excited if it is December 17!!*

ABDUR101
Nov 22, 2002, 05:52 PM
There will be no flaming. And he even put emphasis on "speculized".

If it's true, great, if it's not true, oh well, because I have plenty of games to keep me busy =)

Kent
Nov 22, 2002, 06:01 PM
December 17th?

...That's the same date Kalbelgarion predicted.

Now to see if it actually does come out then... We'll just have to wait.

Kalbelgarion
Nov 22, 2002, 06:08 PM
On 2002-11-22 15:01, Kent wrote:
December 17th?

...That's the same date Kalbelgarion predicted.

I know Kent...I'm scared, too... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yeah, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt, as everyone should. For this game's release date, you can't even trust the reps at xbox.com. I had one tell me that it's certainly delayed until next year, then another told me that it's coming out this year. -_-

LM
Nov 22, 2002, 07:09 PM
On 2002-11-22 14:46, MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy wrote:
I work at Sega http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

If you work at Sega, then why don't you just tell us when it comes out?

Oh, wait.......were you being sarcastic? Hehehe...I think I cought on...

jazzyfox
Nov 22, 2002, 08:39 PM
I saw it on the Intarweb it must Be true!!!1!!!1!11!

WraithAkaMrak
Nov 22, 2002, 10:08 PM
Well, as much as I'd like a Dec. 17th release (anything before Christmas break would be fine for me), I really can't listen to more speculation. Until we get a REAL release date, I'm not trusting any of these speculated dates.

ChokingVictim
Nov 22, 2002, 10:21 PM
and if you fold up the cover of the xbox manual for pso just right, you'll see Nostradamus getting cluster-f*cked by the World Trade Center frm behind

Tigertron
Nov 22, 2002, 10:38 PM
LOL choking haven't heard one like that in a while.
I would be careful with the use of trade center though. never know who is reading these pages. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Blenjar
Nov 22, 2002, 11:17 PM
IF the game do come out next month, im going to ask my local eb store about the game [ since their comp get update more than the site ] and see, if Yes im putting $10 on it.

wayne_statix
Nov 23, 2002, 08:43 AM
shit ya I saw that prediction Kalbegarian gave earlier and when i saw this post i was like oh damn sounds so odd with tha prediction and all heh Lofl shit ya if so because xbox is faster and its Online is going to be much greater then gcs will ever be

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 09:24 AM
what are the 3 new characters they added in Xbox's verison? No not FOmar and them. the new ones?