PDA

View Full Version : Pure PMs, truely better?

Ryo_Hayasa
Nov 28, 2006, 07:09 PM
Simple, i just want to know what exactly what difference there may or may not between pure PMs, or not so pure PMs.

Since well i'm consuming alot of time trying to make a pure striking PM when i could just throw a bunch of food items down my PM's throat and end up with well, alot of STK points, and maybe a few Tech points.

Also, what does Production level do? what does it affect compared to combat level? what difference does it make with synthing?

Ether
Nov 28, 2006, 07:18 PM
Production level is simply a total of all the individual stat levels, it maxes at 100

As for a pure striking PM, I'd say its worth it if you want to synth the higher end stuff. The difference between 80 and 100 on 5 star weapons is 79% vs 85%, which isn't too much, but when you're making 8 star weapons and barely getting 50%, you want every bit you can get

Ryo_Hayasa
Nov 28, 2006, 07:28 PM
Right, Production level is the sum of all the four stats, but do those stats act as the actual stats of your combat PM? Or the productivity of your PM's synthing ability? Wait, you just explained that.

Thank you.

Randomness
Nov 28, 2006, 07:58 PM
Well, I'm probably not going to remake my currect level 80 PM with 60 ranged, I put too much time and effort into getting the money for the traps. Anyways, I tend to buy my weapons, and sell other types...

wiseman
Nov 29, 2006, 08:33 AM
That's pretty much the way I do it. I figure there will be plenty of people that are willing to make rare weapons. Long as they're not price gouging, there should be enough competition to keep prices 'reasonable'. Me, I'm fine with my PM the way she is (eventually 80S/20T). I *sure* as hell don't want to go through the process of getting another PM to 80 again anytime soon....

BigSword
Nov 29, 2006, 11:19 PM
In any case, if you don't actually use the other three alt slots for characters, you could always make pure PMs in those while keeping you 4xx series PM with your main.