PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Adventures!

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 29, 2006, 02:51 AM
I was thinking of trying to get a steady group together at least once a week, thursday would probably be best as its not the weekend so less likely to have plans, but close enough to the weekend for most to be willing to be up 'till 2am EST (when i usually try for bed and when the server goes down for maintenence anyway) I figure 8:30/9 pm we'd all meet up, choose a planet and run some A and B ranks, if we get a big enough pull we may even be able to get more then just one group, if anyone is interested lemme know, I'll post details about this thursday if we actually get enough people. I'm 39 and I have a friend around 30 who's in, I figure a grind will be more fun and far easier if its a group that knows each other, heck if this works out maybe we'll try for something different every day, like cycling through different planets on certian days or running our low lvl alts together to help level them faster, so anyway, I'm off to bed, lemme know if you are interested!

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 29, 2006, 03:06 AM
Im interested... Im usually on at that time, im A Lv44 Beast hunter looking to do some A rank runs.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 03:14 AM
Im down for a thrus night static since thats actually my first night off work im always up late and thats also when I am most free (watch kids fri/sat night my other 2 nights off but thus I dont) however I am a lvl 49 soon to be 50 force I am more into A rank games.

(I solo A games :/)

What time zone as well dont hink you mentioned it.

Polenicus
Nov 29, 2006, 12:04 PM
Bleh, I'd be up for a few runs, but I get up at 4:30pm, so my cap for how late I stay up is 11pm EST.

JAFO22000
Nov 29, 2006, 12:23 PM
I take it this is for PC/PS2???

Invisus
Nov 29, 2006, 12:39 PM
I would say it's PC based on the lack of gamertag in any sig, or mentioned in any post. About time zones: It's most likely EST due to the fact all times he posts are EST which would lead one to believe he is in the EST.

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
yes pc/ps2, yes EST, i did say EST in the first post. Here's the deal for tonight, meet in parum west, at the juice bar by 9, first come first serve. We'll run Relics A and Dragon A back and forth for a bit, once we get bored, maybe run the missions after dragon, once thats done we'll see about doing another planet, if not we'll save it for next thursday. If I get good turnouts I'll try to organize more events on more days.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 30, 2006, 03:17 PM
8:30 tonight? Well I am going to bed now *3:16* and got off work at 8am... so if I wake up before then I will be there.

lvl 3 luck today good day to run relics and stuff. Did like 5 solo Relics A's today.

Aaomi
Nov 30, 2006, 03:29 PM
Just keep an eye out for the weekly matinence.

Thursday Evening: 11pm to 4am PST (GMT-8) (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_maintenance.php)

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 30, 2006, 03:32 PM
Ill be on tonight are we meeting somewhere? Is this still on?

Ryoga4523
Nov 30, 2006, 03:37 PM
I would love to do this, but could we make it for another night possibly??? i am on the 360. Mainly because I usually work thursday nights, and the stupid maintenance is right in the middle of pst gaming hours. I do not mind anything from wednesdays to saturday nights, to sunday nights. Anything other than thursday nights please!!!!

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 30, 2006, 07:35 PM
On 2006-11-30 12:29, Aaomi wrote:
Just keep an eye out for the weekly matinence.

Thursday Evening: 11pm to 4am PST (GMT-8) (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_maintenance.php)

11pm PST = 2am EST(when I normally stop playing anyway)

and this is happening on the pc/ps2 servers, we'll be meeting in the parum juice bar and leaving for actual game play at 9pm EST. if you wanna do runs on 360 then start a thread like this!

ok I'm gonna go install my new HDs so I can finally edit the meet up vids i have, see you by 9pm EST in the juice bar

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 30, 2006, 09:16 PM
and I end up running late http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I donno if you guys went on ahead or if anyone showed up at all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif