PDA

View Full Version : Must Read Exclusive :p

Rylios
Nov 22, 2002, 06:03 PM
Sorry if i put this in the wrong place.. this is just to ask a question
i'm lv 20 Humar just unlocked ruins haven't used my 3 scapes i found do i stand a chance at all ?
and where do i find photon drops?

Rylios
Nov 23, 2002, 01:34 PM
come on some one help me out

Raist
Nov 24, 2002, 09:11 AM
you shouldn't have much of a problem, especially since you dont have to fight 3rd form of falz. As for photon drops, as far as i know they can be found anywhere, more often in the higher difficulty games...i think, but they aren't limited to any stage.

Jeffrey
Nov 24, 2002, 11:37 AM
I'm going to need to level up to 27 to beat Dark Faltz with my HUcsceamanalala........... em..... that robot chick.

Shes getting pounded with DarkFaltz magic but I have a 4 socket armor and modules donated from higher levels to help as soon as shes 27. I entered the ruins at 18 but did not do that hot.

Jeffrey
Nov 24, 2002, 11:38 AM
I'm going to need to level up to 27 to beat Dark Faltz with my HUcsceamanalala........... em..... that robot chick.

Shes getting pounded with DarkFaltz magic but I have a 4 socket armor and modules donated from higher levels to help as soon as shes 27. I entered the ruins at 18 but did not do that hot.

DirewolfX
Nov 24, 2002, 11:42 AM
I managed to get through most of the ruins easily starting at around level 16 with my FOnewearl. I had almost beaten Ruins 3, when I had to quit. Next time I played, I got up to Falz at level 21, but he was occasionally able to one-hit kill me, so I played a Hard game online, now I'm back and around level 26 and expect no problems with him.